What's new

Tutorial My 1st Payout on 2xBit ( Double your Coins Here ) 10/7/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC_Taong-BATO

꧁ ⭐⭐🏆⭐⭐ ꧂ 🅰🅽🅶 🅰🅻🅰🅼🅰🆃 🅽🅶 🆂🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶
Reaction
[bit-kronos] : https://phcorner.net/threads/777403/

LINK: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
or this : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

My 2nd Account : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
or this: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Sumabay na habang maaga pa :)
7Days Running ..

Update: 10/7/2019
Crypto: Btc
Wallet: coinsph

2x3.jpg

10/8/2019

s2-vert.jpg

10/9/2019
Wallet: coinbase

cc2-horz.jpg

10/9/2019
phc2-vert.jpg

My Deposit Thread is here : https://phcorner.net/threads/775846/

LINK: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
or this : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Note: Risk Taker Only, " take your own risk "

WARNING: NEVER invest what you CANNOT afford to LOSE in these programs!
and Ingat sa mga mag sself referral dyan ah, hindi ko sagot pag nag pending yan.

Note:
1234567890.jpg

How to register? This procedure is very simple and takes only a few seconds. To register just paste the input field for the address or the number of your purse, then press Enter.
How to become an investor and when you can get your first profits? Once you have registered, you must make your first Deposit. Accrual of profit on it happening a day after depositing. The money earned is automatically sent to the output with the moment of their accrual to the account.
How long will it take for my Deposit to be credited and open? As a rule, from the moment of Deposit and the receipt of the money on Deposit takes a few minutes. In the case of cryptocurrency payment systems time of transfer of Deposit can range from several minutes to several hours. With such payment systems as PerfectMoney and Payeer is simpler, the Deposit is opened immediately after payment, i.e. instantly. In this case the main factor is the regulation of payment service that you use to Deposit funds.

What payment system can I make a Deposit? The company works directly with 2xBit 5 payment systems - Bitcoin, LiteCoin, DogeCoin, PerfectMoney and Payeer. And as we accept many other cryptocurrencies, using alternative methods of payment.
Is there a limit to the amount of the Deposit? Yes, the minimum value is equal to 0.00005 BTC (or equivalent in another currency), the maximum number is unlimited.

As a quickly processed application for wí†hdráwal of profit from the system? wí†hdráwals are processed in manual mode by our staff and the wí†hdráwal time depends directly on the speed of claims processing by our staff. We respect Your time and strive to process applications as quickly as possible, the average treatment time takes a few minutes, but there are times when we receive a huge number of applications in a short period of time and we don`t have time to process all payments quickly, so sometimes the wí†hdráwal can take a bit more time than usual.

Attachments

Last edited:
Boss pwede ba php wallet dito? Btw nag depost ako kahapon dito. Tingnan ko if makuha ko maya 20mins nalang
pwede siguro, hindi ko natry php,. btc address natry ko,. kakadepo ko lang ulit, hehe., susultiin ko to habang paying pa. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back