What's new

Closed Mobile Legends mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamit ko yan .. kya lng dpt after nio gumamit o after ng battle iooff nio ung radar kse pg ngbattle ult kau mgsstack s loading

i hope this one is working for you
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-ctto

APK MOD MLBB (Radar Map häçk + Drone View Map + Unlock All Skin) Latest Baxia ρá†ch

“Download the apk first in the top link that I have provided.
After that you uninstall the original apk first.
So you don't have to download the data, you first copy the com.mobile.legends folder by changing its name to com.mobile.legends07.
If you have copied the folder, you can uninstall the original mlbb apk.
Next, you install the mod mlbb apk häçk and allow all permissions for the application.
If it's already installed you first move the com.mobile.legends07 folder that was copied and change it to com.mobile.legends.
Then you can open it and replace the account with the main account that you have.
Then you can enter the home view and later on the screen there will be an anime logo which is the tool to activate the cheat.
Done, you can try it in the mode you want.”

Last edited:
i hope this one is working for you
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
-ctto

APK MOD MLBB (Radar Map häçk + Drone View Map + Unlock All Skin) Latest Baxia *****

“Download the apk first in the top link that I have provided.
After that you uninstall the original apk first.
So you don't have to download the data, you first copy the com.mobile.legends folder by changing its name to com.mobile.legends07.
If you have copied the folder, you can uninstall the original mlbb apk.
Next, you install the mod mlbb apk häçk and allow all permissions for the application.
If it's already installed you first move the com.mobile.legends07 folder that was copied and change it to com.mobile.legends.
Then you can open it and replace the account with the main account that you have.
Then you can enter the home view and later on the screen there will be an anime logo which is the tool to activate the cheat.
Done, you can try it in the mode you want.”
Thanks

PicsArt_09-22-08.18.33.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.