What's new

Closed Youth commissioner seeks separate classes for boys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another "good" idea from one of the "best and brightest" incompetent from the duterte's administration! FYI, this guy is appointed by duterte...

So, instead of promoting S E X Education, use of c0ntraceptives... that's all this stupid guy came up with :mad:

Youth commissioner seeks separate classes for boys and girls to curb teenage *******cy
https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/10/02...es-for-boys-and-girls-to-curb-pre-marital-***

The head of the National Youth Commission proposed Wednesday the creation of separate class sections for female and male students in grades 7 to 12.
NYC Chairperson Ryan Enriquez cited the increasing cases of teen *******cies and HIV incidence among 15 to 30-year-olds for his proposal.

"Maraming mga grade school pa lang, mag-girlfriend at boyfriend sila dahil magkaklase sila. At kung meron silang activity na magsasama sila sa isang bahay, doon nangyayari, pwedeng maging teenage mother agad-agad," he told ABS-CBN News.

If boys and girls were assigned to separate class sections, Enriquez said, "'Pag project di sila magkasama, kung may pinapagawa ang teacher nila di nila kailangan mag-overnight para matapos ang project."

"Mapag-uusapan ang *** education nang maayos. Iyong HIV awareness, mas maituturo nang maayos," he added.

Enriquez, however, acknowledged that under his proposed set-up, students will still see their peers from the opposite ***, but "at least makakatulong."
"Kasi kung curious ka at may kaklase kang lalaki, andoon ang temptation," he said.

Some 196,000 Filipinos between the ages of 15 and 19 years old You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. each year, the Commission on Population (POPCOM) said in July.
Meanwhile, the rate of HIV incidence among 15 to 24-year-olds nearly doubled from 17 percent in 2000 to 29 percent in 2009, the NYC said, quoting data from the health department.
Last June, there were 1,006 new HIV cases, of which 52 percent was from the 25 to 34 age bracket, while 29 percent was from the 15 to 24 age bracket, said the NYC.

Proposal pa lang naman... Galawang makakaliwa pag iisip mo.... Keyboard warrior ka ata ng NPA
Parang galit ka sa NPA! Bakit ganun? your idole LOVES Chinese and Russians communists :D
Proposal lang, ok... but it just shows how stupid the people in this government are!
Another stupid proposal this morning from another stupid duterte's appointee: having people removing all their stuff from their bags at the airport check :ROFLMAO:

Sino bang tatangkilik sa mga NPA? so suporter ka pala ng mga extortionists, and take note malayo na sa Ideology na meron sila ang totoong Communism

Sino bang tatangkilik sa mga NPA? so suporter ka pala ng mga extortionists, and take note malayo na sa Ideology na meron sila ang totoong Communism
ikaw lang sinasabi supporter ako ng NPA ;)

Reminder: the topic of the thread is: is separating boys & girls at school good to avoid preegnancies and hiv?

Parang galit ka sa NPA! Bakit ganun? your idole LOVES Chinese and Russians communists :D
Proposal lang, ok... but it just shows how stupid the people in this government are!
Another stupid proposal this morning from another stupid duterte's appointee: having people removing all their stuff from their bags at the airport check :ROFLMAO:
🥺 npa ka ba boss?
Maraming naitulong deceased relative ko sa mga npa nuon kaya dun sa certain spot na yun maraming naninirahang npa

for me mas focus ang bata pag exclusive girl/boy school. take note ginagawa naman siya sa ibang bansa for longer years/decades or from the beginning siguro. hindi naman sinabi na it will totally help yun mga premarital pregancies. what if it really minimizes? and on a positive note, mas focus ang bata sa studies niya...good change din kung sakali sa mga pinoy students.

ok lang naman siguro paghiwalayin ung boys and girls eh,, diba mas exciting yun, kasi
1.) Parang Gokuzen yung mga boys.
2.) Excited ka dumaan sa school ng mga babae kasi putek puro lalake makikita mo sa classmates mo eh
3.) Pwede ka ba maging HARI sa school nyo.
4.) Lagi mo din mamimiss si crush mo,
5.) etc.

basta mag-aral ng mabuti ayos na yun para kila papa at mama.

🥺 npa ka ba boss?
Maraming naitulong deceased relative ko sa mga npa nuon kaya dun sa certain spot na yun maraming naninirahang npa
? No I am not... just some stupid people who don't understand anything I'm saying suspect me to be either npa or pro-Aquino... I'm none of them. I am anti-duterte lang!

When I said "Parang galit ka sa NPA! Bakit ganun? your idole LOVES Chinese and Russians communists " it was to show him how his assertion that I am an NPA because I posted something about a duterte appointee was really stupid. I just made a parallel between his hatred of NPA and his loves for duterte despite the fact that duterte loves communists!!

Last edited:
ok lang naman siguro paghiwalayin ung boys and girls eh,, diba mas exciting yun, kasi
1.) Parang Gokuzen yung mga boys.
2.) Excited ka dumaan sa school ng mga babae kasi putek puro lalake makikita mo sa classmates mo eh
3.) Pwede ka ba maging HARI sa school nyo.
4.) Lagi mo din mamimiss si crush mo,
5.) etc.

basta mag-aral ng mabuti ayos na yun para kila papa at mama.
for me mas focus ang bata pag exclusive girl/boy school. take note ginagawa naman siya sa ibang bansa for longer years/decades or from the beginning siguro. hindi naman sinabi na it will totally help yun mga premarital pregancies. what if it really minimizes? and on a positive note, mas focus ang bata sa studies niya...good change din kung sakali sa mga pinoy students.
The problem is: will it help to reduce HIV and teen *******cy? I don't think so... if people are not properly taught about S E X

The problem is: will it help to reduce HIV and teen *******cy? I don't think so... if people are not properly taught about S E X

totoo naman talaga na s*x education is one of the solution and maybe the best. pero paps ginagawa naman yan sa philippine schools yan ngayon yun s*x education pero hindi pa rin narereduce.

totoo naman talaga na s*x education is one of the solution and maybe the best. pero paps ginagawa naman yan sa philippine schools yan ngayon yun s*x education pero hindi pa rin narereduce.
Siguro pangit ang S E X education nila :D They should provide free ******s sa school/high school din alongside with free medical consultations!

"Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Act of 2012 (Republic Act No. 10354), informally known as the Reproductive Health Law or RH Law, is a law in the Philippines, which guarantees universal access to methods on contraception, fertility control, sexual education, and maternal care. "

"Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health Act of 2012 (Republic Act No. 10354), informally known as the Reproductive Health Law or RH Law, is a law in the Philippines, which guarantees universal access to methods on contraception, fertility control, sexual education, and maternal care. "
Still waiting to be implemented :mad:

giphy.gif

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.