What's new

Tutorial How häçkers häçked android phones [Kali Linux]

That is why there's a part 2 sir. I did not mention that one so that I can post another thread. I can't just feed the newbies something that they can't chew yet. 😊
This is not good for newbies jumping in this tutorial. You are just teaching how to be script kiddie doesnt know how they works. Like, Suggestion next thread, you add requirements like
* Familiar with linux and etc.

Maybe you can separate, linux to häçk.
* Linux for newbies thread
* Metasploit for newbies thread
* häçking phone thread and etc.

So that they know what the are doing. Nice tutorial by the way!

This is not good for newbies jumping in this tutorial. You are just teaching how to be script kiddie doesnt know how they works. Like, Suggestion next thread, you add requirements like
* Familiar with linux and etc.

Maybe you can separate, linux to häçk.
* Linux for newbies thread
* Metasploit for newbies thread
* häçking phone thread and etc.

So that they know what the are doing. Nice tutorial by the way!
thank you. I'm glad that you appreciate my post. Let me just clarify things. I am not here to teach them to be a häçker or a pro häçker. I am here to let them know how häçkers can possibly häçk our android phones. I am not encouraging them to be a häçker either. If you think that I'm teaching them to be a script kiddie, then okay. That's how you see it. Though there are some requirements that I included, it is to clear there minds that it is easy for someone else to do this. We don't know if their friends or colleagues are tricking them to install something like this that is why I wrote this thread to let them know that they might be one of the victims. Last thing, I stated that "I am not really sure if this is the correct thread." because I don't really have that much of idea on where to post this one. your suggestion says that I should separate Linux to häçk but Metasploit for häçking is also available on Linux though. But I will take your suggestions because that might be helpful as well for the readers as to what kind of topic it is and to categorize the threads. Thank you again.

Last edited:
Nakakamiss magbasa ng ganito kalinis at kaayos na thread! Thumbs up paps! Follow kita more updates ahaha

For all Android users here, who feel that they maybe häçked, simply boot your phones into SAFE MODE (button combinations vary per per phone OEM). Then, identify which APK is maliciously running a service(s) on the "System Apps/service" section of the Android Settings (Developer Options).

Anybody can disable/uninstall system apk's from non-rooted Android phone using ADB commands.

I hope this information would help those who got worried after reading this excellent tutorial.