What's new

Tutorial How häçkers häçked android phones [Kali Linux]

may pwede bang pang detect ng apk if capable siya na maghäçk?

dito kasi sa Xiaomi Pocophone ko bago mag-install ng apk at kahit sa playstore iniiscan niya muna if safe ba yung app.
we have the same products of phone but different model. I am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and yes you are correct, it will scan the APK file first before it will be installed. However, it will still install the payload. :) you can't really escape it but I have already included some information on how to avoid it sir. :)

Pano Naman icounter. Tong ganito paps. Or pay may nadl Kang kahina hinala pano alisin
there are ways to counter this attack. You should avoid downloading an APK files from untrusted websites. this attack is capable as well in copying original APK files so that it will not be obvious. The other thing is that, you should also avoid turning on the ALLOW UNKNOWN SOURCES if you are not sure of what you are downloading. Check the installed APK file if the name is "MAINACTIVITY" if so, please uninstall it immediately because it's a payload. there are various ways to determine but this is the basics. :) I will soon post the tutorial on how to activate this attack GLOBALLY. :)

we have the same products of phone but different model. I am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 and yes you are correct, it will scan the APK file first before it will be installed. However, it will still install the payload. :) you can't really escape it but I have already included some information on how to avoid it sir. :)
ts one more question pa pala, apk files lang ba yung mga ganito? or pwede din na yung mga app sa playstore ay kaya din maglagay ng payload to häçk?

ts one more question pa pala, apk files lang ba yung mga ganito? or pwede din na yung mga app sa playstore ay kaya din maglagay ng payload to häçk?
I guess that's possible as well. If I'm a developer, I can just create an APK with payload injection and then post it on play store. If Google will accept it, then it's successful. everyone will be able to download it. :)

thanks!

I guess that's possible as well. If I'm a developer, I can just create an APK with payload injection and then post it on play store. If Google will accept it, then it's successful. everyone will be able to download it. :)
omg napadelikads naman hahaha. popular apps may have that to s†éál info from you kaya siguro ang daming conspiracy theory regarding sa mga apps especially google na s†éáling info sa users.

there are ways to counter this attack. You should avoid downloading an APK files from untrusted websites. this attack is capable as well in copying original APK files so that it will not be obvious. The other thing is that, you should also avoid turning on the ALLOW UNKNOWN SOURCES if you are not sure of what you are downloading. Check the installed APK file if the name is "MAINACTIVITY" if so, please uninstall it immediately because it's a payload. there are various ways to determine but this is the basics. :) I will soon post the tutorial on how to activate this attack GLOBALLY. :)
will definitely wait for this TS. :)

so... it turns out that it's also possible to create the payload as a PERSISTENT BACKDOOR. meaning to say, it will always be there and the remote häçking stays alive. even after restarting the android phone, the backdoor or the payload will still run. This attack will work IF the victim's phone is ROOTED. But, there's still a script that is available now which will work as well even in NON-ROOTED phones. the persistent backdoor files will be saved and uploaded in the victim's SD CARD. I hope this helps you guys :)

this is possible because the original APK can be decompile. once the attacker will successfully decompile the original apk from play store, the attacker can simply inject the Hook in to the original APK file and then compile it again to make it real. isn't it cool? :)

so... it turns out that it's also possible to create the payload as a PERSISTENT BACKDOOR. meaning to say, it will always be there and the remote häçking stays alive. even after restarting the android phone, the backdoor or the payload will still run. This attack will work IF the victim's phone is ROOTED. But, there's still a script that is available now which will work as well even in NON-ROOTED phones. the persistent backdoor files will be saved and uploaded in the victim's SD CARD. I hope this helps you guys :)
omg makikita po kaya sa android files ang mga ganitong backdoor files? and is it only thru SD card? kung wala namang SD card mas safe po ba?

this is possible because the original APK can be decompile. once the attacker will successfully decompile the original apk from play store, the attacker can simply inject the Hook in to the original APK file and then compile it again to make it real. isn't it cool? :)
will wait sa next update mo ts on how to see through this to avoid being attacked, natakot ako bigla hahahaha