Closed Please Take Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunatic

Army of the Galaxy 👨‍💼👽👌
Reaction
'God, please take me'

Rrrriiiinnnng....

School bell is ringing, and it's time to leave. Just like any other day all of my students would hurry go out of my class. Some would say good bye, Some would just smile at you. And some... well, some would just leave a letter on your desk before they leave.

There's no reason in the world not to love my 2nd grade class. They are all sweet and cute and funny... just lovely sweet creatures. I was just a substitute teacher so this was pretty exciting first week I have.

It just came late to me that this one child who left a letter in my desk was a bit strange and different that day. I just didn't give much attention to it because it was a really a fun day for us.

As I was cleaning my desk preparing to leave I gave a quick look in the letter that student gave me, and it reads:

'God, please take me'

I was in deep shock reading this. I never knew how this four words would change my day. How could a seven year old wrote something like this?

I quickly grab my phone and see if I can get in touch with this child's parents. The phone was just ringing so I left a voice mail:

"Hi Kristy, this is Jack's 2nd grade teacher. Jack left me a very disturbing letter to me. Please call back as soon as you can. Good day."

I didn't get a reply that day.

It's been a long and tiring day for me. We will be having exams the following day so I am loaded with paper works. And I completely forgot about Jack.

The next day came. It's going to be a busy day for my students. We're having a review today in preparation for the exams. But one kid is missing... Jack.

As we go on with our regular class, I can't help to think what's going on with Jack. After my class ends, I went to the Guidance Councilor's office to see if I get something from them.

I asked if they knew what happened to Jack, but they are as clueless as I am. Jack's mom haven't returning their call since this morning. But they told me that Jack is doing a therapy for severe anxiety. He's been bullied in school before.

They showed me his past records and there's a letter there that Jack's mom wrote to the school about what happened that day he was bullied. It was a lengthy letter but that two sentence there broke my heart to pieces:

“Jack was physically hit and kicked in the playground for nearly 10 minutes, and was stabbed with a plastic fork in the back.

“He had bruises on his legs and a fork mark in his shoulder. I just broke down in tears."

So I decided to drop by their house before I go home. Besides, they live only few blocks away from my apartment.

As I was about to ring the door bell, I noticed the door was slightly open. I decided to let myself in.

"Hello, Mrs. Wilkinson?..."

The place was a bit mess, it looks like someone is on a hurry to go out. I grabbed my phone to see if I can get in touch with Jack's mom, Kristy. But as I was about to dial Kristy, I heard something moving upstairs in the bedroom.

Again I dragged myself to see if there's anyone there. I saw one room was open, so I give a quick look inside.

Everything there was a mess, there's some sort of a blood in the bed and this whole instance is starting to scare me. My hands were shaking as I tried once again to call Kristy but my attention was caught when I saw that there's something written in the pillow, it reads:

'I don't want to be alive'

It's Jack's hand writing! I gathered my strength to pull me back to pull my self back then I heard a gentle voice crying in my back.

"Why didn't you do anything?"

As I turned around, it's Jack. He was holding a piece of paper hugging it tight on his chest. I hurried and quickly hugged Jack.

"What happened here?"

Then he just burst more in tears, he wanted to say something but he just can't help but cry. I gently took the paper he was holding and see what it is. It's one of his drawings with a batman on it. And there's a word in it saying "I hope this picher (picture) makes you happy."

My phone suddenly vibrates with a ringtone notifying me that I have a text message. It's from Kristy.

"Hi, this is Jack's mom. Sorry I took so long to get back to you. Yesterday, Jack went home crying again. He said the bullies kept on saying hard words on him and even called him 'crazy.' He was severely broken emotionally that day. He is just seven years old and he is done. This morning he took his life. We hurried to go to hospital so we didn't get to call you back."

Chills was sent back to my spine and I was dead frozen and dazzled... who is this child I was holding?

I was ready to faint but I received another message:

"by the way, Hunter (Jack's twin), is in the house. He's father is on his way to pick him. Please look for him until his father came."

*** the end ***

[this story is fictional. I was inspired to write this in memory of Jack Wilkinson, a second grade student from Australia. He took his life because of severe anxiety he gets from bullying. The photo here was one of the drawings made by Jack as part of his therapy to cure him from anxiety. His mom is now having all of his drawings printed on a shirt and selling it to help organizations that helps kids like Jack. Please visit jack.wilkinson.kids]

P.S. Jack really have a twin in real life, if you are interested to learn more about what really happens to Jack, you can read it there: https://www.thesun.co(.)uk/news/8423759/bullied-boy-suicide-note-teachers-desk-jack-wilkinson/

<[@Caedos]>

Source of DeepWeb PH😊

CTTO

Attachments

Kahit sa ibang bansa commit din sila ng suicide siguro dahil sa family problems?
Karamihan talaga ts sa mga mayayamang bansa talamak ang suicide, dito sa atin mga bata kapag binibully ay lumalaban, hindi nakakaisip mag patiwakal lalo na yong mga bata na mga mahihirap,dito sa atin kahit gaano kahirap ang buhay hndi nakakaisip magpatiwakal

Karamihan talaga ts sa mga mayayamang bansa talamak ang suicide, dito sa atin mga bata kapag binibully ay lumalaban, hindi nakakaisip mag patiwakal lalo na yong mga bata na mga mahihirap,dito sa atin kahit gaano kahirap ang buhay hndi nakakaisip magpatiwakal
Kaya nga eh nakakasad nga lang.. depression tapos suicide agad

Status
Not open for further replies.