What's new

Closed RAM high usage of Android OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abakadaz_PHC

Eternal Poster
Goodevening sa inyo . Sana matulungan ako ng mga expert dito .

Kumakain po kasi ng malaking ram yung android os which is nagiging cause ng pagiging lag .

Paano ba maaayos?

Eto po yung pic .

Attachments

The issues that you are facing with memory management is related to an older update that you are running on your tablet.

Firstly, check the following:

1. Go To Settings > About Tablet > You should be running on TB3-730X_S042_180910_ROW (check under Build Number)
This build was released sometime between August - September 2018 and the Android Security ρá†ch should show 5th August 2018.
If this not there then check if your tablet has an available update (approx. 408MB) and install it. Then follow the instructions on the screen and complete the reboot. Make sure your tablet is constantly connected to a Charger and Charging is working fine while downloading and installing the update. Never Update on Battery Power.

2. If Already updated to the above Build then follow this:
a. Settings > Battery > Standby Intelligent Power Saving (SHOULD BE ENABLED)

b. Go To Google PlayStore > Search of POCO Launcher > Install it and Run it > This is a brand new launcher (completely Ad-Free) from Xiaomi Inc for Android phones with KitKat and above ROMs. I have been using this on my TB3-730x and the UI is giving me brilliant performance. While installing follow onscreen instructions to set the Launcher has your default launcher.
This will take care of most part of the lagging issues and videos stuttering or loading slowly.

3. To get performance from the UI do the following:

Settings > About Tablet > Build_Number and keep tapping on it (until you see a message "You are now a Developer") after you see you are now a developer stop the tapping and go back to Settings main screen. Scroll Down to the bottam and you will see Developer Options.
Go to Developer Options and scroll down to the bottom and look for these settings under "Drawing" section.

a. Window Animation Scale : Set this to Animation OFF
b. Transition Animation Scale : Set this to Animation OFF
c. Animator Duration Scale: Set this to Animation OFF

Go back to HOME Screen and Reboot the Tablet. Even after these steps if you still find that the Tablet is lagging or running slow then you may want to consider these:

1. Get yourself a new Micro SD Card of minimum 16GB memory (Transcend, Samsung or Kingston preferred) with 4x speed and not 10x (10x speed will not work optimal considering we have a 1.0 GHz Quad MediaTek processor which as such is extremely slow in processing)

2. Get yourself a ρáíd app called Memory Booster Full V7.1.4 from the the Google Playstore. This app has helped me a lot when it came to better memory management and speeding up my device drastrically. It costs around US$ 2.70 (approx cost) been using this on two of my Tablets and it gives great performance.

(Other solution)
On your device do this :

1. Go to Settings
2. Tap on Apps (Under Device sub-section)
3. Top Right Corner tap on the settings section and select Show System (three vertical dots)
4. Scroll Down to search for "Settings" and Tap on it
5. Go into Storage and click on "Clear Data" and let the process complete.
6. After this exit from Settings menu and re-enter into.

Ikaw na bahala ts sinearch ko lang 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back