Honorary Poster
Reaction
Screenshot_20190915_110319.jpg
Screenshot_20190915_110359.jpg

+ I RECORD ANG GAMEPLAY NG ML
+ I RECORD ANG VIDEOCALLS
+ I RECORD ANG INI-STREAM NA VIDEO
+ MAG RECORD HABANG GUMAGAMIT NG IBAT-IBANG APPS

Screen Recorder is an app help you easy record screen. You can record video, record game on your device or record video to help your friends.
[Main Feature] + Support multiple languages: English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese(Brazil), Italian…
+ Support save a video in SD Card or anything location which you want.
+ Record screen
+ Take screenshot
+ Support facecam (both front and back) while recording. You can double tap the preview to change.
+ Support Magic Button help stop, pause and show recording time (for Simple Magic button)
+ Edit overlay feature – you can draw notes onto the screen while recording.
+ Trim video after finish recording or any video has format MP4 available on devices
+ Record sound of MIC when record screen video
+ Insert logo text, logo image
+ Support Day/Night theme
+ Support quick tiles (shortcuts for the notification panel) for Android 7.0 and greater
+ Internal sound for games from Android Q – Android 10.

[User Guide] 1. Click the blue button
2. Allow all permissions
3. Click the blue button again to start using

You can use quick tiles (screen recorder, capture screenshot)on the notification panel (From Android 7.0 and higher)
[Note] + For device running Android 6.0. You need must allow OVERLAY_PERMISSION and other permission.
All performance 5.0 up

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

View attachment 686150View attachment 686151
+ I RECORD ANG GAMEPLAY NG ML
+ I RECORD ANG VIDEOCALLS
+ I RECORD ANG INI-STREAM NA VIDEO
+ MAG RECORD HABANG GUMAGAMIT NG IBAT-IBANG APPS

Screen Recorder is an app help you easy record screen. You can record video, record game on your device or record video to help your friends.
[Main Feature] + Support multiple languages: English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese(Brazil), Italian…
+ Support save a video in SD Card or anything location which you want.
+ Record screen
+ Take screenshot
+ Support facecam (both front and back) while recording. You can double tap the preview to change.
+ Support Magic Button help stop, pause and show recording time (for Simple Magic button)
+ Edit overlay feature – you can draw notes onto the screen while recording.
+ Trim video after finish recording or any video has format MP4 available on devices
+ Record sound of MIC when record screen video
+ Insert logo text, logo image
+ Support Day/Night theme
+ Support quick tiles (shortcuts for the notification panel) for Android 7.0 and greater
+ Internal sound for games from Android Q – Android 10.

[User Guide] 1. Click the blue button
2. Allow all permissions
3. Click the blue button again to start using

You can use quick tiles (screen recorder, capture screenshot)on the notification panel (From Android 7.0 and higher)
[Note] + For device running Android 6.0. You need must allow OVERLAY_PERMISSION and other permission.
All performance 5.0 up

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Thanks ts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back