What's new

Closed Artblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mameow

Eternal Poster
Reaction
paano ba ma alis ang artblock wala talagang pumapasok na isea sakin para i draw.

Well, di ka nagiisa. Yung creative block na yan ay usually matagal maalis at madalas nararanasan yan ng art students, or even artists. Basahin mo to may tips dito pano maoovercome ang creative block and other You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. like loss of interest and creative block. :)

Eto pa some tips from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.(by CIIT)
  • Change Your Mindset.
  • Just Start.
  • Distract Yourself with Fun.
  • Look Around for Inspiration.
  • Manage Your Time Wisely.
  • Never Stop Learning.

Kaya mo yan. :)

Last edited:
Take your time. If you're not doing it as a demanding job, rest! Artblock's inevitable–we all are experiencing that. Personally, what I do whenever I have that dilemma is to totally stop for a while. I don't browse my art IG (where I follow other artists), I don't look for tutorials, or any artsy stuff. What I do is to go outside, away from my pen and tab, just to walk or take pictures. Sometimes being alone, embracing silence could help us regain the drive to do stuffs again. Kung gusto mo ng madalian, they say, go sit and wander in your thinking throne. Formulate new ideas. Well, that's just me speaking. It's up to you if you'll take my words or nah. :) Just remember, it's a part of being artist and it's unavoidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.