PAYLOAD@OPENVPN_IP:PORT

Proxy Server (Squid):

Back Query:

Code:
PROXY_IP:PORT@PAYLOAD

Front Query:

Code:
PAYLOAD@PROXY_IP:PORT

Any Concern regarding about CUSTOM Headers or PROXY Headers is none "YET" on my Concerns.
But I will always Guide Users to use the Same Method Technique for both Front and Back Queries.

For Servers like PH IP Address and other's, I'm currently working on it. As of the Moment.
I'm learning how to setup Reverse SSH Tunneling which is used to "BIND" both Server IPs.
As well as DNS Conversions! Will be Discussed later for Configurations with Tutorials.

Note: I discovered this Trick by tom cruise ng philippines which is how I realized the Method by him.
As above is already explained well for the Format Setup of the OpenVPN or BjornVPN.

( C ) - Snowflakes

BjornVPN or OpenVPN (Format):

Back Query:

Code:
OPENVPN_IP:PORT@PAYLOAD

Front Query:

Code:
PAYLOAD@OPENVPN_IP:PORT

Proxy Server (Squid):

Back Query:

Code:
PROXY_IP:PORT@PAYLOAD

Front Query:

Code:
PAYLOAD@PROXY_IP:PORT

Any Concern regarding about CUSTOM Headers or PROXY Headers is none "YET" on my Concerns.
But I will always Guide Users to use the Same Method Technique for both Front and Back Queries.

For Servers like PH IP Address and other's, I'm currently working on it. As of the Moment.
I'm learning how to setup Reverse SSH Tunneling which is used to "BIND" both Server IPs.
As well as DNS Conversions! Will be Discussed later for Configurations with Tutorials.

Note: I discovered this Trick by tom cruise ng philippines which is how I realized the Method by him.
As above is already explained well for the Format Setup of the OpenVPN or BjornVPN.

( C ) - Snowflakes
Pa book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back