What's new

VPN Philippines Server at VPNGate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry po mga bossing. This has to happen since sobrang dami nang kumokonek through vpngate from around the world. I'm getting 700++ users a day from softether clients plus 1600+ from openvpn clients. It came to a point na nagsuffer na yung latency and my cisco router was already reaching 90-100% cpu utilization considering it's a cisco 3900 series router.

Unfair din kasi don sa iba na patron/subscribers na willing mgbayad to get the best bang for the buck vpn service. Anyway it's 1$ per month lang naman so it's good as free, right? No lock-in period, so you can cancel anytime. it's like P2 a day!

If you're interested or want to know more, please visit my You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Sorry po mga bossing. This has to happen since sobrang dami nang kumokonek through vpngate from around the world. I'm getting 700++ users a day from softether clients plus 1600+ from openvpn clients. It came to a point na nagsuffer na yung latency and my cisco router was already reaching 90-100% cpu utilization considering it's a cisco 3900 series router.

Unfair din kasi don sa iba na patron/subscribers na willing mgbayad to get the best bang for the buck vpn service. Anyway it's 1$ per month lang naman so it's good as free, right? No lock-in period, so you can cancel anytime. it's like P2 a day!

If you're interested or want to know more, please visit my You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
unfortunately, most pinoys have no means of paying for stuff online through digital means. credit cards are not a thing in this country kaya walang makapag bigay ng measly $1 a month

ayus.PNG

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back