What's new

Closed Julia Barretto lambasts Bea Alonzo for ‘charging everybody to destroy her’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julia Barretto posted a controversial statement on her social media account
  • The post was to clear her name in the breakup of Gerald Anderson and Bea Alonzo
  • The young actress also slammed Bea for her actions online
Kapamilya actress Julia Barretto threw strong words to Bea Alonzo regarding her recent actions on social media amid heavy controversy with Gerald Anderson.
KAMI learned that the “One More Chance” star posted a message about repeating the same mistakes twice, which fueled the speculations that the actor is cheating.
After she made the intriguing post, some “sweet” photos of Julia and Gerald circulated online, which further strengthened the rumors that the two are in a “secret affair.”
Because of this, the young actress finally spoke up and lambasted her fellow artist for “charging everybody to destroy her.”

She stated that although Bea did not mention any name in her posts, she put malice in the minds of people and this became the reason why she received harsh comments from them.
The former “Ngayon at Kailanman” star also accused Bea of promoting social media irresponsibility and not using her influence to uphold strength and grace in women.
“Bea, you wanted to keep you hands clean by not mentioning me in your controversial post, but with a click of your finger, in your sly way, you have charged everybody to destroy me for you…
“You have encouraged a culture of hate by purposely liking harmless photos, putting malice into the minds of many, which resulted in the outrage of insults against me…
“You are a woman of great influence and following. You could have used that power to promote strength and grace in women, but instead, you’ve used that to promote social media irresponsibility. That is downright bullying,” Julia quipped.

In a previous article by KAMI, Bea reacted to an Instagram post about telling a lie amid heavy controversy.
Julia Barretto is a Filipina actress and commercial endorser. She recently starred in the film “Between Maybes” with Gerald Anderson.

Sauce:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hahaha....pati mha katsismisan umabot na dito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back