What's new

Closed Self-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

doppleghost

Honorary Poster
Reaction
My name stated as a ghost who usually lurking on threads. Yes, I'm a lurker with interest in mobile and computer internet related stuff these days. I was a supporter/contributor/moderator in another site but decided to left due to losing the passion on doing it.
I'm active in literary, politics, humanities, and information technology in other sites. I started this passion in the early days of Smart UzZap until it's death year, and that was a big hit in my heart to continue my life in forums leading to my incognito.
I stumbled to this site few years back but decided not to register because I was already busy with sites like SB(which is Mobi now), PD, and PX.(I hope the staff won't take this intro seriously by me mentioning other sites). The deciding factor I registered now because free internet related stuff is intensive in this site.
My self-intro is also wish to appeal to good administration of PHcorner to make an exception on established membership, hoping to be granted with it if I reached the minimum requirements on postings but ignore the number of days (which is a month). I'm planning to transfer my threads on this site maybe on literary or any worthy threads to share. I really hope you consider my appeal. Thank you and have a good day to all.

update:
I found out that there is no stuff for literary, so decided on information tech

Last edited:
My self-intro is also wish to appeal to good administration of PHcorner to make an exception on established membership, hoping to be granted with it if I reached the minimum requirements on postings but ignore the number of days (which is a month).
sad to say... wala hong exception...
lahat ng member dapat makapasa sa requirements para maging estab...
pwede mo naman palipasin yun e... kahit di ka active within that 30 days period e bilang din yun sa 30 days requirement... basta makalipas ng 30 days pasuk yun...

I found out that there is no stuff for literary
dito siguro... >> https://phcorner.net/forums/226/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back