What's new

Closed LOTTO IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the madman stroke again! he just lifted the order to close the pcso outlets!

It just shows the incompetence of this guy, incompetence, and craziness: he takes decisions without thinking, just because he is mad at something and when someone tells him that, hey maybe it was not a good idea because 10 of thousands of Filipinos are jobless... ah... talaga? ok, so I lift the order!

Suddenly, everything is fine at pcso, no corruption at all daw :LOL:
"Palace finds no anomalies in lotto operations says Exec. Secretary Salvador Medialdea: “Investigators found no anomalies in the conduct of its operation, its sanctity remained untainted and proper regulatory rules followed.”

So Dumb Dutertards Squads, what do you say now: you were all saying that pcso is totally corrupt and your "tatay" was right to close everything...?

It just shows the incompetence of this guy, incompetence, and craziness: he takes decisions without thinking, just because he is mad at something and when someone tells him that, hey maybe it was not a good idea because 10 of thousands of Filipinos are jobless... ah... talaga? ok, so I lift the order!

"Palace finds no anomalies in lotto operations says Exec. Secretary Salvador Medialdea: “Investigators found no anomalies in the conduct of its operation, its sanctity remained untainted and proper regulatory rules followed.”

So Dumb Dutertards Squads, what do you say now: you were all saying that pcso is totally corrupt and your "tatay" was right to close everything...?
then the pcso is not guilty..its like having a court hearing..your a suspect until proven..your not guilty..your free..just normal I would say...you people keep whining about not doing just decisions..here you get it..a solid strong decision to close a established organization..and also having the balls to retract it if the decision is wrong..jeez grow up

then the pcso is not guilty..its like having a court hearing..your a suspect until proven..your not guilty..your free..just normal I would say...you people keep whining about not doing just decisions..here you get it..a solid strong decision to close a established organization..and also having the balls to retract it if the decision is wrong..jeez grow up
Kung innocent until proven guilty po pala, bakit pinasara agad? Dapat may due process muna. Yung sinabi is pinasara dahil sa 'alleged corruption', so wala pang proof pinasara agad. Wala din documents or anything na mapakita....

Last edited:
Suspend sabay bawi? Executive order na di pinag-isipan?
tipong hahanapan mo sila ng any kind of official document for the closure ng business mo
tapos sasabihan ka lang ng "eh sabi ng presidente sa Facebook eh".

Grabe daw ang corruption kaya pinasara -- pero walang ebidensya, wala ring asunto, wala ring linaw kung ano gagawin next...
Tapos nilift lang ganun lang...
"Naramdaman kasi ni tatay digong ang hiling at dasal ng taong bayan! Galing mo talaga tatay!
Ka-DDS Probably

parang war on drugs lang yan di kaya sugpuin kaya patayin nalang lahat, di kaya sugpuin ang coruption kaya ipasara nalang napakatalino talaga /s

Ano pa ba ieexpect natin sa taong hindi pumapanig sa kapwa Pilipino? Mas binigyan pa ng trabaho taga-ibang bansa kesa sa mga mamamayan dito....tsk tsk..

tipong hahanapan mo sila ng any kind of official document for the closure ng business mo

Grabe daw ang corruption kaya pinasara -- pero walang ebidensya, wala ring asunto, wala ring linaw kung ano gagawin next...
"Naramdaman kasi ni tatay digong ang hiling at dasal ng taong bayan! Galing mo talaga tatay!
Ka-DDS Probably

parang war on drugs lang yan di kaya sugpuin kaya patayin nalang lahat, di kaya sugpuin ang coruption kaya ipasara nalang napakatalino talaga /s
Law graduate pero parang kinalimutan lahat tungkol sa batas :unsure:

dapat po pati stl ibalik kong hindi naman ay ipasara na din ang ****** filipino dahil dyan po nag susugal ang mga politiko gamit ang pera nakaw sa kaban ng bayan, stl ay small time lang naman

Seriously? How did they manage to investigate PCSO in 24 hrs?? Where is the evidence of they indeed investigated it? YOU certainly need to grow up!

Seriously? How did they manage to investigate PCSO in 24 hrs?? Where is the evidence of they indeed investigated it? YOU certainly need to grow up!
clearly you dont know the scope of power or should i say intelligence report..or are you implying that the Philippines investagators are useless if they cant provide invetigations asap..or perhaps it is just what i said before a bad decision thats why it got retracted immediately..thats what the presidential advisors are for..you should sometimes thinks about other variables that may affect certain decisions...always look things on different angles not just bad..which you always do

clearly you dont know the scope of power or should i say intelligence report..or are you implying that the Philippines investagators are useless if they cant provide invetigations asap..or perhaps it is just what i said before a bad decision thats why it got retracted immediately..thats what the presidential advisors are for..you should sometimes thinks about other variables that may affect certain decisions...always look things on different angles not just bad..which you always do
Kailangan po ng documents or anything kapag ganyan, kahit presidente ka pa. Due process po tawag diyan. And yung sinabi is pinasara dahil sa 'alleged' corruption, ibig sabihin wala pang ebidensya pinasara agad so wala pang probe or investigation naganap...Hindi po pwede basta-basta gawin dahil lang sa alleged accusation na walang ebidensya.

Last edited:

Ka-DDS Probably

and this comment is from?? o yeah..red satan..pure evil who just wants and only see bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back