What's new

Closed question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshmeow

Honorary Poster
tanong lang mga papc baket ganito modem namen ngayon nung lunes pa ganyan wala pa namang due date e, nung pumunta ako mismo sa pldt sabi within 2 days aayusin hanggang ngayon wala parin sana may makatulong

ganyan lang
If the red light of the modem is blinking, it is the connection error.
If there is a phone line, and the phone cannot make call, then it is the connection error.

The fibre cable 'yellow' and both end is 'green'. Firstly, power off the modem. Wait for about 10 sec, then power on.
Try to push the 'green' connector in firmly (do not use force) on both end, the main (wall) and the modem.
If the red light still blinking, then do another power off the modem and wait a while then power on.
If the problem still exist, red light still blinking, call Starhub. They will ask you to perform these procedure.

Take note, when you mention about the blinking light, you need to include the color of the light, red or green or orange.
They will give you an appointment date/time.

This had happened to me.
The technician will do the same method. Then he will test using his fibre cable.
And if the technician fibre cable is good, meaning that the problem is due to the fibre cable. Cost $6.00
If the technician found the fault with the modem, they will do the replacement.

Please take note that do not tie the yellow cable too tight.

The technician that came to fix my connection, explained why.

Seek technician for advice and ask him 'how to prevent future problem' when he come to check.

Ctto

If there is a phone line, and the phone cannot make call, then it is the connection error.

The fibre cable 'yellow' and both end is 'green'. Firstly, power off the modem. Wait for about 10 sec, then power on.
Try to push the 'green' connector in firmly (do not use force) on both end, the main (wall) and the modem.
If the red light still blinking, then do another power off the modem and wait a while then power on.
If the problem still exist, red light still blinking, call Starhub. They will ask you to perform these procedure.

Take note, when you mention about the blinking light, you need to include the color of the light, red or green or orange.

This had happened to me.
The technician will do the same method. Then he will test using his fibre cable.
And if the technician fibre cable is good, meaning that the problem is due to the fibre cable. Cost $6.00

Seek technician for advice and ask him 'how to prevent future problem' when he come to check.

Ctto
try ko to thank u

This had happened to me.

Ctto
walang green na cable dito boss e

Status
Not open for further replies.