What's new

Closed PHC Family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucielfer

Eternal Poster
Yo! May gusto lang akong sabihin sa mga hypocrite na tao na nag sasabi na "PHC Family" daw tayo. Lol! Family? Kung totoo man yang sinasabi nyo, why do you guys block some configs (rooted, wifi, etc)? Are you guys afraid of your payload getting busted? Or should I say katay? Such imbeciles saying that we should all share our knowledge together yet you hypocrites refuse to admit that you're afraid of your spotlight getting taken.

The point is, hindi tayo a-asenso if limited lang ang tao na may alam. Eh ano naman kung makakatay ang payload na yan? Walang forever dito sa mundo na kinatatayuan natin ngayon. At kung makakatay man ang isang payload then maghahanap nanaman tayo ng bago. People are naturally greedy, so if one problem occurs, then we can easily find another fix for that no matter how big the problem is. Nothing impossible with a given time. That is why we need to share our knowledge to everyone so that this family can evolve and trancend beyond our limits. Hindi pwede na a-asa lang ang mga tao sa isang tao lamang. That is some irrational shit that you people are doing. I can understand if you people do that "spoiler" thing but keeping the knowledge all for yourself? That is ****ing preposterous, bastards!

"Give a man a fish and he shall eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he shall eat for a lifetime."

Edit: Just so you guys know, I don't need any spoonfeeding for I already have my own internet. A simple spoiler should be enough. You don't need to block it entirely just because you are selfish enough to do it. In a nutshell, make your configs exclusive for established only.

Last edited:
huwag napong magtalo..
pasalamat nalang po sa mga nag she-share kahit naka lock yung ehi config kung yun po ang gusto ng sharer, maaaring reason nya ay para di makatay agad o ano pa. Respect nalang po natin sila. Siguro sinabi pong PHC Family kasi marami silang natututunan dita at libre lahat sila at ang daming tumutulong kapag alam nilang matutulungan yung humihingi ng help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back