What's new

Closed Mas matindi pa daw sa ROTC, Mandatory youth military service advocates ni "bato" dela rosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
20180924-bato-dela-rosa-fjs.jpgRequiring Filipino youth to serve in the military would improve the country's territorial defense, says senator-elect Bato dela Rosa. File/Fernando G. Sepe Jr., ABS-CBN News
MANILA—Senator-elect Ronald "Bato" dela Rosa said he will prioritize a bill making military service mandatory for Filipino youth, instead of just registering them for the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC).
"Like other countries na pagdating mo ng 18 years old, obligado ka na mag-serve sa military for 2 years. Walang pakialam ang gobyerno kung anak ka ng mayaman o ng mahirap, kung sikat ka o artista ka. Maganda rin iyon," he said in an You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. on Wednesday.

The former police chief said this would improve the country's territorial defense.
"Itong mga kabataan na sige dakdak nang dakdak. Sila lang daw ang makabayan, ang Duterte administration daw ay Team China. Ako ayaw ko na agg ating bansa," dela Rosa said.
"Kaya gusto ko malakas ang ating territorial defense when it comes to foreign aggression, foreign invasion so kailangang i-prepare natin ang ating kabataan na mayroon tayong enough reserves, human resource reserves."
Last week, the House of Representatives approved on final reading a bill requiring ROTC training for senior high school students.

Source: ABS-CBN NEWS

Attachments

promise mga paps masaya maging isang rotc .. enjoy nyu lang lalo na kapag may ranked kayu. sarap sa pakiramdam ..
Ah, masaya naman talaga lalo't pinag-lilingkuran ang bayan. Ewan k kung bakit ayaw ng ibang kabataan, sagabal siguro sa social media life nila hahaha

Yes, this is good. Way back when there was still mandatory ROTC in school, students were more disciplined in their manners. Unlike today that you only hear P*t@ngina from these students even when addressing their parents. Our Society is DECADENT in morals.

Last edited:
Ok lang basta yung mga trabaho lang nila ay kagaya nang civilian crowd control, security sa mga my state of calamity na lugar, additional security sa mga nasalanta nang bagyo o anu mang sakuna, embed sila sa mga police work kagaya nang anti-riot or police patrol/police presence... wag lang sila isabak sa gyera laban sa mga terrorista. lol

Ok lang basta yung mga trabaho lang nila ay kagaya nang civilian crowd control, security sa mga my state of calamity na lugar, additional security sa mga nasalanta nang bagyo o anu mang sakuna, embed sila sa mga police work kagaya nang anti-riot or police patrol/police presence... wag lang sila isabak sa gyera laban sa mga terrorista. lol
Bwahahaha ode nagkamatay ang mga yan

kalokohan yang ROTC na yan . . . aksaya sa oras, pagod at pera yan . . . aabusuhin lang ng mga putek na corps commander yung posisyon . . . kadalasan sila pa yung mga lumalagapak lagi sa mga academic subjects . . . disiplina ay natutunan mula sa pagpapalaki ng magulang at kahit sa sarili lang . . . makakahanap at makakahanap ng solusyon ang mga estuyanteng ninja na makatapos ng training na yan ng walang natututunan

currently playing "Yoko" by Eheads
hehe

Last edited:
South Korea is not a volunteer military system, but a conscription.
If you want to keep the happiness of the people of the Philippines, you have to oppose conscription!
No conscription should be introduced!

Soldiers in South Korea are recruited as conscripts and actually treated the same as slaves in the Middle Ages.

The conscription system is
1. The salary of a soldier is very small.
2. The social position of the soldier is low.
3. Wasting precious time for soldiers.
4. If the human rights of the soldiers are lowered, the civil rights of the civilians will also be lowered.
5. The government does not have to treat soldiers with value.
6. Give responsibility to the subordinate if problems arise with senior officers. As a result, senior officers are not responsible!
7. No one cares about the environment in which soldiers live. Because conscription is a matter of course, they have to protect the country.
8. Lower the will of the soldiers to battle and make everyone a soldier.
If you see the treatment of a soldier
There is absolutely no justification for a soldier in his country to defend the Philippines.

The rich and the poor do not serve the same army.
The rich exploit the law and circumvent it.

In the short term, the defense strength of the Philippines will improve.
In the long run, the value of human rights is lowered and public corruption increases.

Last edited:
I've said it before.

The corrupt upper class, politicians treat you like garbage and try to get Unpaid work.

If you do not protect your rights,
You are a slave!

The ordinary people in South Korea have trusted the corrupt upper class and corrupt politicians
We call ourselves slaves because everyone has given up their rights!

Because damned politicians forced Unpaid work to people
South Korea has turned into hell.

Ninety percent of South Korea's TV shows are contradictory.

Last edited:
I've said it before.

The corrupt upper class, politicians treat you like garbage and try to get free labor.

If you do not protect your rights,
You are a slave!

The ordinary people in South Korea have trusted the corrupt upper class and corrupt politicians
We call ourselves slaves because everyone has given up their rights!

Because damned politicians forced free labor to people
South Korea has turned into hell.

Ninety percent of South Korea's TV shows are contradictory.
I'm not very familiar with South Korean politics but I can bet that, at a corruption level, the Philippines is far away from SK...I mean the level of corruption of Filipinos politicians is far above the corruption level of most countries!

I'm not very familiar with South Korean politics but I can bet that, at a corruption level, the Philippines is far away from SK...I mean the level of corruption of Filipinos politicians is far above the corruption level of most countries!

Google Translator Word Choice
There was misunderstanding in mischief of upper class.

But Filipinos offer unpaid work, censor the Internet,
If we do not monitor the corrupt government, it will be more corrupt than South Korea.

If you look inside of South Korea

1. Governments and large corporations treat criminals by lowering the social reputation of ordinary people who violate their ideology.

2. You can see the murder of unknown result or strange outcome announced by the police disappearing for a moment in the news.

3. It is an internet censored country, and problems of politicians or big business executives disappear from search engines and news.

4. Murder, crime and rape will increase each time, but the National Statistical Office does not investigate.

5. News does not report in the news that an industrial disaster has occurred.
It is a common occurrence.
News companies have forgotten that human rights are hot topic keywords.

See news from South Korea
Society, government, corporations and individuals are overflowing with corruption.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

South Korea is collapsing.
No one feels happy, wants a job, and has no happiness.
The Philippines needs to see and solve the social problems and causes of the collapsing Korea.
If so, the Philippines could be the happiest country in East Asia.

Can I own things?
no ! The company has skyrocketed the price of all things
The company prepares home appliances rental service.

Companies have exploited trickle-down economics, sharing economy
Sucked all the material and spiritual happiness of the workers.

this is
It is a very fuc'king society.

And
It is a drama produced with the motive of the actual army of South Korea.
you_tu.be/HpI43vLQX70

The idea of sending all civilians to the military and turning criminals into civilians was the idea of the dictator
It is called "Samcheong Educational Battalion".

In fact, many innocent people have died, and the violence group has decreased slightly.

Last edited:
Masaya sa ROTC, naka dalawang Saturday din ako dun nung college, tarages rektahan lang walang arte, kaso kinailangan ko lang talaga lumipat sa NSTP, yung nag co-community service. Duduwag kasi ng mga classmates ko, hinila nila ko😄😄😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back