What's new

Closed Graphics Designing Software (Linux) (Requesting Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraudulent

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello mga graphics designers jan!
Meron ba kayong mga reccomended graphics editing software na pwede gamitin sa linux?
For the following purposes po:
  • Vector Graphics Editing
  • Raster Graphics Editing (Not necessary)
  • Mockup / Wireframe designing capabilities (Functionality of Mockups not necessary)
  • Layouting
Better if its something simple and concise to use. Pero i don't mind if meron syang interface na parang Photoshop or Illustrator.
Not taking Gimp, Krita, or Inkscape as answers po since i've tried and tested them already.
If possible po, something as good as Gravit Designer but with offline functionality.
And of course, yung free software lang po.
Thank you in advance sa makakatulong!

Since you already tried the the best native Software/Apps the Linux OS can offer at the present, Why not try using W.I.N.E instead to run Windows based software like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and etc... on Linux?

Since you already tried the the best native Software/Apps the Linux OS can offer at the present, Why not try using W.I.N.E instead to run Windows based software like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and etc... on Linux?
I've also tried apps such as the ones you have mentioned. However there are many compatibility issues regarding the use of the latest versions of these apps. I prefer using them without WINE since i do have a dual boot system that has windows 10 but I usually boot into linux when it comes to doing my everyday tasks. Although its not necessarily a heavy burden for me to just use the windows OS, i was hoping for some native software that aren't usually featured in articles or apps that i haven't heard about yet. Anyways, thanks for the share! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.