What's new

Closed Debian9 panel script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakiddo

Addict
Reaction
Can someone please share Debian9 panel SSH script please

What do you mean panel? cPanel, VirtualMin, Plesk or any other GUI management interface?

Thanks for asking those. Being new to this forum (but not new to software development) makes me wonder what people mean when they want an ssh script or panel :cool:

Indeed. Every time I see posts asking for this and that autoscripts, napapakamot nalang ako ng ulo. Tulad ng isang na-encounter ko na "autoscript" para sa nginx, VPN, proxy etc. People are wondering why that script is no longer working. Obviously, none of them have any idea what that script does, or if it pulls some rootkits down into their machines :).

Tulad nito: wget You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Nung binasa ko yung script, eto yung isang flawed logic. Sa isang line, use wget to find out your external IP. Tapos sa succeeding line, install daw wget at curl. WTF, eh ginamit na nga sa unang line. Dapat prior to that may dependency check na for wget at curl, kung iyun talaga intention.

user@debian:~/garbage$ grep wget VPScrptZ.sh
MYIP=$(wget -qO- ipv4.icanhazip.com);
wget -q -O daftarip You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
# install wget and curl
apt-get update;apt-get -y install wget curl;

Tapos check yung "registered IP' by downloading some list at some random site. If your IP is not found, abort.

# check registered ip
wget -q -O daftarip You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
if ! grep -w -q $MYIP daftarip; then
echo "Sorry, only registered IPs can use this script!"
if [[ $vps = "vps" ]]; then
echo "Powered by Clrkz"
else
echo "Powered by Clrkz"
fi
rm -f /root/daftarip
exit
fi
'

Last edited:
I don't think so. And I highly discourage to use any of such "autoscripts". If you don't know how to read shell scripts or any other scripts, they can cause potential damages to your machines.

What I encourage is to learn the fundamentals of Linux instead. No question, this is the harder route. But that's the proper way to approach it. Rather than to use specialized distro such as Kali and try to do fancy stuff right away.

• learn the filesystem hierarchy (/etc/, /root, /home/, /var/ etc)
  • bash shell
  • basic commands such as cd, ls, echo, etc.
  • text editor (nano is a good choice to begin with)
  • package managements such as apt-get, yum etc

Attachments

Indeed. Every time I see posts asking for this and that autoscripts, napapakamot nalang ako ng ulo. Tulad ng isang na-encounter ko na "autoscript" para sa nginx, VPN, proxy etc. People are wondering why that script is no longer working. Obviously, none of them have any idea what that script does, or if it pulls some rootkits down into their machines :).

Tulad nito: wget You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Nung binasa ko yung script, eto yung isang flawed logic. Sa isang line, use wget to find out your external IP. Tapos sa succeeding line, install daw wget at curl. WTF, eh ginamit na nga sa unang line. Dapat prior to that may dependency check na for wget at curl, kung iyun talaga intention.

user@debian:~/garbage$ grep wget VPScrptZ.sh
# install wget and curl
apt-get update;apt-get -y install wget curl;

Tapos check yung "registered IP' by downloading some list at some random site. If your IP is not found, abort.

# check registered ip
if ! grep -w -q $MYIP daftarip; then
echo "Sorry, only registered IPs can use this script!"
if [[ $vps = "vps" ]]; then
echo "Powered by Clrkz"
else
echo "Powered by Clrkz"
fi
rm -f /root/daftarip
exit
fi
'
For debian 7 🙂