What's new

Closed Diba mahirap si duterte?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simula sa 2016 election campaign and many times pa after he was elected, palagi sinasabi si duterte: "mahirap ako"...
Mahirap sa utak siguro!

Duterte speech in Bacolod City kahapon:
“Mayaman? Taguin ko. Bakit ko sasabihin sa inyo kung saan ko nailagay? **** pala kayo eh. May tao ba rito, ma-holdap pa tayo. May pera? May pera ako. Ulol "

So, sino bang ulol?? Kayo mga dedees, naniwala kayo in 2016 pero he is just a sinungaling!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

One day he says he is rich, the other day he says he is poor... Always flip/flop for everything, how can he be trusted???

Art. XI, §1 of the Constitution: “Public office is a public trust. Public officers and employees MUST, at all times, BE ACCOUNTABLE TO THE PEOPLE, serve them with utmost responsibility, integrity, loyalty, and efficiency…”

Mahirap lang po talaga si Tatay Digong namin. Sabi niya nga dati;

Tingnan niyo itong relo niya, mabibili mo lang sa mga bangketa sa tabi-tabi.

Eto naman 'yung kay Polong. Mabibili mo lang sa mga muslim at class A lang.

Mahirap lang po talaga ang pamilyang Duterte kaya itigil niyo na ang paninira sa kanila. /s

Attachments

Last edited:
kesa naman sa LP..
mga disente.. KUNO..

.. mas okay na yang si Du30..

..kaya sa mga sumusuporta sa dilaw.. tabi muna kayo.. 😂😂

..kasi wala na sa pwesto yung pambato nyo.. unti unti nang nalalaglag..

..iyak nalang muna.. habang naghihintay na makabalik ang dilawan sa Pwesto..

..pero sa panahon ngayon.. alam ko.. matagal tagal pa..

..kasi kung may mga IILAN na ayaw sa gobyerno ngayon..

..alam ko.. mas marami paring sumusuporta..

..kaya.. kahit anong paninira pa..

.. hinding hindi yan uubra..

..desperate moves man..

..you cannot put a good man down..

..Du30 Marcos Padin.. :)

Di ka pa pagod? Parang ka lang sirang plaka. Wala kang mahahakot dito na mag aanti-duterte kung meron man malamang kapwa mo troll yun. Wag mo na ipagsiksikan yan mga dilawan mong moves. Sawa na kami.
I will never be tired to fight for the rights of people...

As I said already, I don't want to convince you or all the dds squatting this website... I'm doing that to help the silent ones to have other option than FB fake news...

I really, truly feel sorry for all the dds because even if we do not agree, we are all Filipinos...

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” -George Orwell

kesa naman sa nagsasabi ng na hindi ako magnanakaw pero boom yolanda funds gone..pft yellow in the house
For your information, Yolanda funds are not gone... this government has allocated them (5 billions) to the reconstruction of Marawi. This has been said by THIS government! And I'm still waiting to see how they are using this money as Marawi is still totally ruined...

And before you say fake news to, here is the link from a government website (2017 pa to)
Eastern Visayas welcomes diversion of ‘Yolanda’ funds for Marawi rehab
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
For your information, Yolanda funds are not gone... this government has allocated them (5 billions) to the reconstruction of Marawi. This has been said by THIS government! And I'm still waiting to see how they are using this money as Marawi is still totally ruined...
lol the fund has a name..yolanda..it should have been used years ago for the YOLANDA victims..its either hindi nila tlga gagamitin dati or tinago dahil naungkat kaya nilabas nila tapos ngayon pinasa nila ngayon sa nka upo na dapat nagamit na nila noon because it was supposed to be for the YOLANDA victims..you YELLOWS are AGAIN pointing liabilities to the present administration to cover up your INCOMPETENCIES

I will never be tired to fight for the rights of people...

As I said already, I don't want to convince you or all the dds squatting this website... I'm doing that to help the silent ones to have other option than FB fake news...

I really, truly feel sorry for all the dds because even if we do not agree, we are all Filipinos...

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” -George Orwell

No, your truth is the absolute lie. A fox hiding in the lamb's cloth.

lol the fund has a name..yolanda..it should have been used years ago for the YOLANDA victims..its either hindi nila tlga gagamitin dati or tinago dahil naungkat kaya nilabas nila tapos ngayon pinasa nila ngayon sa nka upo na dapat nagamit na nila noon because it was supposed to be for the YOLANDA victims..you YELLOWS are AGAIN pointing liabilities to the present administration to cover up your INCOMPETENCIES
I totally agree that the funds should have been used before, although Yolanda happened at the end of 2013 so time to get the money it was end of 2014, so they had one year and half to use it before duterte came to power.... Me too, I'm mad that many people did not benefit of it...
Tinago? No as the duterte government had realigned for Marawi rehab...
When the destruction of Marawi began? 2017
So the money from Yolanda went to Marawi but 2 years later he has not yet be used!!!

And before you say fake news to, here is the link from a government website (2017 pa to)

I totally agree that the funds should have been used before, although Yolanda happened at the end of 2013 so time to get the money it was end of 2014, so they had one year and half to use it before duterte came to power.... Me too, I'm mad that many people did not benefit of it...
Tinago? No as the duterte government had realigned for Marawi rehab...
When the destruction of Marawi began? 2017
So the money from Yolanda went to Marawi but 2 years later he has not yet be used!!!

again..pointing fingers when it should have been the PREVIOUS administration who you should ask WHY they did not use the fund where it should be use..and now that THEY said that IT is still the yolanda funds..they are pointing the blame to the current administation how to use the YOLANDA fund..shame on you YELLOWS the YOLANDA victims is still waiting from help of other countries which is the YOLANDA funds..which u previously stated is NOT LOST??..then where the hell did the previous hide it?? again WHY THEY DIT NOT USE IT TO HELP THE YOLANDA VICTIMS??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back