What's new

Closed For the final project po

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauwanna0327

Eternal Poster
Reaction
May data base nako yung css styling po kasi nag ii scroll nabu bwisit nako so naghahanap na po ako tulong

Attachments

I got your message but those are mainly the requirements of the problem. I don't see what your exact issue really is. Are you having problems with CSS? Styling? If yes, be more specific.

It's like you are saying GUYS MY CAR HAS PROBLEMS but I won't tell you what the problem is. I won't tell you where my car is. I want you to guess what my problem is. Help me please.

That's exactly how I see your problem. For me that's a big problem.

On a side note: the project that was assigned to your team by your prof is a BIG ONE. It would probably take at least 6 months if you wanna do it well with a decent team.

Ahmmmm

1.POS and Inventory System
2. Hospital Management System
3. Library Record Keeping system

At nakita mo na paps yung requirements

Di lang namin magawa nakakapanghina na kasi sasaglit lang kaming naturuan about sa DATABASE at we barely know basics ng codes sa PHP language

Ah so the real problem is how to implement the solution for this project based on the given requirements.

Honestly this is not a trivial project to do even for "ρáíd" level job. Besides the db and php usage, you need to break down this problem into components and divide into manageable concerns. Regardless of the database type and language you used, you'd need to plan this project out otherwise you guys won't make it.

I honestly don't know what to tell you guys. If you guys are not at intermediate level at db and php usage, I suggest you guys start learning. But the more you guys spend learning the basics or at least intermediate skills, the more time you guys are losing.

As much as I hate this, I'd advise to hire someone to coach you on the spot or help you in the implementation as a mentor. If you guys have four years to do this, then the learning process won't be a problem.

I don't blame you guys if you know little of about db and php. The computer science (etc) curriculum in the Philippines isn't really that great. Honestly the curriculums here in the US are way better than in the Philippines BUT still fall short when it comes to software development. Colleges don't teach you "practical" programming skills. They are supposed to teach you math and theoretical work about computer science. So the curriculum is bad, teachers are bad, the real work to school value is bad.

Everything I learned now came from self-study. My college is just a waste of time. I am saying that to encompass both my experience in the Phil and USA. You guys have to work your ass off to learn practical programming. There is no shortcut to that unfortunately.

Ah so the real problem is how to implement the solution for this project based on the given requirements.

Honestly this is not a trivial project to do even for "ρáíd" level job. Besides the db and php usage, you need to break down this problem into components and divide into manageable concerns. Regardless of the database type and language you used, you'd need to plan this project out otherwise you guys won't make it.

I honestly don't know what to tell you guys. If you guys are not at intermediate level at db and php usage, I suggest you guys start learning. But the more you guys spend learning the basics or at least intermediate skills, the more time you guys are losing.

As much as I hate this, I'd advise to hire someone to coach you on the spot or help you in the implementation as a mentor. If you guys have four years to do this, then the learning process won't be a problem.

I don't blame you guys if you know little of about db and php. The computer science (etc) curriculum in the Philippines isn't really that great. Honestly the curriculums here in the US are way better than in the Philippines BUT still fall short when it comes to software development. Colleges don't teach you "practical" programming skills. They are supposed to teach you math and theoretical work about computer science. So the curriculum is bad, teachers are bad, the real work to school value is bad.

Everything I learned now came from self-study. My college is just a waste of time. I am saying that to encompass both my experience in the Phil and USA. You guys have to work your *** off to learn practical programming. There is no shortcut to that unfortunately.
Thanks for your enlightenment. I appreciate the words thou. Btw computer technology i was taking was 2yr course...

Thanks for your enlightenment. I appreciate the words thou. Btw computer technology i was taking was 2yr course...

Well I'm really surprised they are already asking you that. Here's my best suggestion. Take a year off. Study on your own. Use that tuition to buy a computer and internet plan.

Practice for a year. You'd learn more studying by yourself at your own pace. One year isn't enough but that will give you more value for your money. That project you got from your teach --- I can give you one too and I will check it for free for you if that's all you need.

Honestly I might be more stricter and demanding than your teacher though.

If basic import then tables lang para makita mga naimport para sa inventory I suggest you learn data tables sobrang dali lang nya then yung sa database meron tutorial sa w3school step by step yon.

Sa datatables automatic naka pagination na sya ibig sabihin next page yung ibang data kaya yun aralin mo mdali lang

Status
Not open for further replies.