What's new

Closed Help paps kahit yung parang basic lang nitong activity natambakan na kasi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by backbone? You mean backend implementation?

I see three identical attachments. Was that intentional or a mistake?

Also I find it comical that your school is asking to implement the store section of your "thesis" project (my assumption) using Linked List. If this is Java a backend, I can't help myself but laugh at the school who's asking you to do this implementation.

I'm not a Ruby expert but I've played with it. If you have limited time, I suggest doing this in Ruby on Rails You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. but if you insist in Php use a framework like Laravel.

I'd give you some tips though how to disect this project. You should approach this with a three tier approach:
  • Frontend (with JavaScript framework like React/Angular and UI framework like Bootstrap)
  • Backend (your PHP app). This acts as the gateway, the backend for frontend, the backend service for your frontend
  • Persistence layer (MySQL, PostGres etc

Personally I'd approach this with a microservice approach but I get the impression that it might be too much for your team right now.

Alternatively you can implement this project with JavaScript/HTML/CSS on the frontend (use React/Angular/View) and the JavaScript on the backend (use Nodejs) and backed by MySQL

I just failed. Pinanghihinaan nako ng loob sa college. I exerted a lot of efforts pa naman para sa subject na yan. Tapos sa huli need ko pang i retake

Status
Not open for further replies.