- Buying more tickets can of course increase your chances of winning the lottery. It’s a simple law of probability: the problem is you’ll have to spend a lot to make it worth and paying for tickets means less profit. One Australian investment firm did try this trick in a local lottery. As we mentioned before,You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in improving your odds.
- Pooling your money with other lottery players, often called a lottery syndicate, means you’ll have more numbers and tickets, which means a better chance of winning. Of course you’ll have more people to share the money with but you probably won’t be complaining if you land a $500 million jackpot between 10 people for example!
- Don’t pick consecutive numbers. If playing a jackpot with 5 winning numbers where the numbers go up to 55, the total of your numbers should be between 104 and 176. According to studies 70% of all lottery jackpots have sums that fall within that range. You can use our quick pick automatic number generator on all our lottery games makes it easy to pick a good set of numbers.
- Don’t choose all of your numbers from the same number group or that end with the same digit. It’s possible that you might win, but the probability is still very low.
- For lottery games that always have a winner, play the more unpopular games and times. When a jackpot reaches a large amount or there is a Euromillions Superdraw for example
- Play less popular lotteries that have fewer players and thus less competition. Lottosend has several less well-known lotteries like Superlotto Plus, Eurojackpot and Superenalotto that have smaller jackpots but better odds!
- Many people play numbers that correspond to dates, such as their own birthday and birthdays of family members. This means that there are often more numbers chosen between 1 and 31 to correspond with the day of the month. If you choose higher numbers than 31, you won’t increase chances of winning, but you will boost your odds of not sharing a jackpot with another winner.