What's new

Closed 7/5/16(Open VPN) KenVPN v1.6 by default apn + iOS servers UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICare

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Hi! I just want to share this vpn which is not mine, nautusan lang hehe :D...its for my buddy navikenty, since busy sya for school so ako muna pumalit sa kanya....kayo na bahala dito, but dont abuse it...kayo rin mawawalan.

*before you connect, check your ip first which starts from 100.xxx using http.globe.com.ph apn*
*kayo na magdiscover sa mga butas ip, if alam nyo na, wag ng imention para iwas katay, okayyy* :sneaky:

Here is the link:

>KenVPN v1.4 Ip edition: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

>KenVPN DNS edition: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_2016-06-20-13-34-45.png
Screenshot_2016-06-20-13-34-45.png

6/23/16

> KenVPN v1.5 IP Edition: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

7/5/2016
KenVPN 1.6 IP Edition:
> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

iOS version servers:
>You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

7/3/2016
>You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.
Clue: nasa taas sya :D

(Need nyo iFile or whatever na pwede ma extract sa iphone/ipad)

guys attention makinig sakin gusto nio ma lagay ang .ovpn ni maam icare pwes makinig sakin

first install shareit sa ios or apple device
tapos download the .ovpn ni maam icare sa pc or laptop
tapos open shareit from laptop or desktop tapos open shareit on apple or iphone device tapos sent the .ovpn sa shareit nang iphone or apple device tapos go to my files on share it from iphone or apple device tapos boom openvpn files open nio yan install na rin kayo nang openvpn sa iphone or apple device tapos open nio ang mga .ovpn sa shareit para ma import nio sa openvpn nio sa iphone or apple device - credits to too2kb

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi! I just want to share this vpn which is not mine, nautusan lang hehe :D...its for my buddy navikenty, since busy sya for school so ako muna pumalit sa kanya....sorry guys wala ako screenshots, kayo na bahala dito, but dont abuse it...kayo rin mawawalan.

*before you connect, check your ip first which starts from 100.xxx using http.globe.com.ph apn*

Choose any of the two:

Here is the link:
>KenVPN v1.4 dns edition(8.8.8.8): You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

>KenVPN v1.4 Ip edition: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

thank you been waiting for this to try

working. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back