What's new

Closed Fleksy + GIF Keyboard v9.7.9 ρrémíùm Apk Free Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

app store android

Honorary Poster
Reaction

Fleksy is the most fun, customizable way to type, and officially the fastest keyboard in the world. Find and send GIFs & Stickers, and customize your keyboard with powerful extensions & colorful themes..
Use Extensions like: GIFs, Hotkeys, Number Row, Cursor Control, One-Handed Typing, Stickers, Rainbow Key Pops and more.

• “This is much better than your standard input methods and predictive text engines.” – TechCrunch
• Killer text prediction that works with even the sloppiest of writing – TIME MAGAZINE

Really awesome app and best keyboard in whole playstore Please remain like this forever and don’t become like other app which gives so much advertisement and gives so much of trouble so be good like present. It is the fastest typer keyboard. it support many in built function such as emojis. , by Aman Mishra, Oct 2016

My daily driver I highly recommend this keyboard and it has become the main one that I use. (…) you can also customize it with extensions to make it truly unique and tailored to your needs., by Kenyatta Sabir , nov 2016

POWERFUL EXTENSIONS AND CUSTOMIZATION
Use Fleksy Extensions to customize your keyboard with incredibly powerful features. Have more fun with the fastest keyboard & easiest way to access GIFs. Navigate apps right from your keyboard. Copy/paste, control your cursor, and more with Editor. Customize it with an easy-access Number Row, quick Keyboard Shortcuts, or a fun Rainbow Pop effect when you type. Fleksy gives you 3 slots FREE, so you can mix, match, or try all 7!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back