What's new

Tools Free CFW: Full OpenVPN for Openwrt Routers

awaiting for reply.

broadcom chipset din yan. i think magkaka-problema sa wifi kahit ma-flash mo pa openwrt dyan.

Devices with Broadcom WiFi chipsets have limited OpenWrt supportability (due to limited FLOSS driver availability for Broadcom chips). Consider this when chosing a device to buy, or when deciding to flash OpenWrt on your device because it is listed as supported. See You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for details.

reference link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

[Tutorial] Uploading your custom ovpn file using webgui

1. go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. login using password root click services tab, then openvpn

2. create new instance name. on this example i will linuxserver as my intance name. avoid using any name with special character and spaces. just make it simple.

3. click browse then locate your ovpn file. then click save and apply

4. a new server/instance name will be added on the list. click edit

5. now dun sa may bandang baba check nyo yung name ng generated auth filename. on this example
mapapansin nyo na yung auth file name ay kaparehas lang ng instance name na ginawa ko.
edit your username and password, replace/burahin nyo yung sample format. kung ang username nyo openwrtlinux at ang password nyo ay Linuxnoob magiging ganito dapat laman ng box sa baba

openwrtlinux
Linuxnoob

6. now we need to edit the auth-user-pass of our ovpn file. locate nyo yung word na auth-userpass then idugtong nyo yung name ng auth file name nyo.

7. click save button. go back to the list of server by clicking overview.

8. check nyo lang box na enable then click save and apply.

9. press start
kapag may nakita kayong Initialization Sequence Completed sa Connection Logs. It means connected na kayo. :giggle:

Attachments

Last edited:
broadcom chipset din yan. i think magkaka-problema sa wifi kahit ma-flash mo pa openwrt dyan.

Devices with Broadcom WiFi chipsets have limited OpenWrt supportability (due to limited FLOSS driver availability for Broadcom chips). Consider this when chosing a device to buy, or when deciding to flash OpenWrt on your device because it is listed as supported. See You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for details.

reference link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Yes supported po sya ng OpenWrt, and yes working naman yung wifi nito.

sir about sa password pa sample. if username and password lang ba. or my thisismyusername then id
thisismypassword medjo jan lang talga ako naguguluhan sir di ko makuha

tanggalin/replace mo lang yun format lang yun sir.

for example kung

username mo ay glowphy02 at ang password mo ay glowvpnaccess

ang ilalagay mo sa baba ay ganito:

glowphy02
glowvpnaccess

sana lang klaro na sayo at wala ka ng confusion sa bagay na ito.