What's new

Closed eSIM (iPhone XS / Samsung Gear S2 / Globe Providers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xin Snowflakes

Eternal Poster
Magandang Balita mga Kababayan!

So ano nga ba ang eSIM?

Last time I check, eSIM sa tawag ko pa is, Electronic SIM. No, Dun din ako nagkamali. Actually, eSIM is a Embedded SIM Card, Made to transmit signals without the hassle of interchanging Physical SIM Cards. Ang eSIM naman is one of the most crucial and benefactor part of the iPhone Community, Kasi sabi nga nila. eSIM is soldered into the very core of the Motherboard Systems, Meaning ang SIM Card na to is Embedded into the Circuits of the Mobile Phone, Like the Logic or Mother Boards. One of the Advantages of using eSIM or (Embedded SIM) Cards is that, Kaya niyang eBypass ang Roaming Status ng mga. Telecommunications dito sa Pilipinas, One of the very first devices who acquired eSIM is from Samsung Gear S2, A Smart Watch. Also one of it, is that yung eSIM ng iPhone XS has also been launched while eSIM's Sole Purpose is to distinguish the need for Physical SIM Cards. So, I heard ang Globe daw ang pinakaunang nakahanap ng lusot para dito. (Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) So good luck and happy waiting PHCornerians! :) Sa Globe parin ako kumakapit, May Charge nga lang ang eSIM for their data balance. Pero traveling abroad. Is less money-consuming for Globe Providers, and Subscribers to use eSIMs (or Embedded SIM Cards)

Cons and Pros of using it on iPhones (Physical SIM Card from eSIM):

Consequences:

1. Physical SIM Card sometimes nawawalan ng Signal pag nagpalit ng Physical SIM.
  2. Physical SIM Card, minsan magastos pa para magpalit. At kelangan mo pa ng susi sa iPhone XS below.
  3. Reserved (Need more Research)
Pros:

1. eSIM, doesn't, In short no need mo nang magpalit, Embedded na nga lang. (Walang Interruptions)
  2. eSIM uses a Account Removal Scheme on its Settings Feature. Digitally embedded na yung SIM Card mo.
  3. Reserved (Need more Research)

Source: Google and YugaTech, and "You Tube".
But, I also wanted and overheard my interest on acquiring an Embedded SIM Card IC.
(Just waiting for the right moment to gather Intelligence from my Globe Friends)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back