What's new

Android Themes How to Change Font in Xiaomi Phones Without Root

Aviatrix

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Hello mga kaPHC!

For someone na meticulous/maarte when it comes to phone, ang boring tignan para sakin yung default font. I know I'm not the only one na feel yung ganito, so I decided to share kung paano ko nabago ang font ng phone ko, and hopefully you'll find this tutorial helpful. Kung alam nyo na po kung paano, good for you. Kung hindi pa, then let's go!

Note: Hindi lahat ng text sa phone nababago ang font. Yung sa browser and other apps hindi kayang ichange dahil baka nakafix and fonts nila. Ang alam ko lang na way para machange lahat ay through rooting.

Warning: Do this at your own risk. I'm not responsible kung may mangyaring something sa phone nyo. Hindi ko naman kayo pinipilit gawin ang mga nakasulat sa tutorial na to.

STEP 1: INSTALL MIUICUSTOMFONT
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. // You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

STEP 2: OPEN MIUICUSTOMFONT
Go to Local, and then click yung button sa bottom right na may nakalagay na Aa

STEP 3: PICK YOUR FONT
Open the folder containing your downloaded fonts, and choose your desired font. Afterwards, click okay.

STEP 4: SET YOUR FONT
You'll be taken to the preview page. Click set, then choose a method to apply the font. For me, ang pinili ko ay method 1 (old). May lalabas na short instructions, then click okay.

STEP 4: CHANGE YOUR FONT
Next, mapupunta kayo sa hidden settings para makapagchange ng font. Click System Font, and choose the font you want to apply.

STEP 5: APPLY YOUR FONT
Sa step na to, mapupunta kayo sa page kung saan pwede nyo na iapply ang napili nyo na font. Click Apply to do so, and reboot!

STEP 6: TADAA!
Now you're done. Enjoy your phone's new font!

Fonts shown in this tutorial:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Bedtime Font

BONUS TIP:
To access the font settings whenever you want, install QuickShortcutMaker.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. // You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
*Open QuickShortcutMaker, and search Font
*Open Settings dropdown menu and choose Font
*Tap to change label and choose any name you want it called
*The shortcut will be added to your homescreen

ALTERNATIVE WAY:
You can also change your region to India, before opening the Themes app. After that, instead of three options on the bottom menu, there will be five now. Click the fourth option, download your font, and click apply.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back