What's new

Help 6800xt vs 3070ti

Both the AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti are high-end graphics cards that offer excellent performance and future proofing capabilities. However, there are some differences between the two that you may want to consider.

In terms of raw performance, the RX 6800 XT is slightly faster than the RTX 3070 Ti in most games and benchmarks. It also comes with more video memory (16GB vs. 8GB) which may make it a better choice for gaming at higher resolutions or with more demanding games.

On the other hand, the RTX 3070 Ti has some advantages when it comes to ray tracing and DLSS performance. Its specialized hardware for these features can provide a significant boost in performance in games that support them, which may make it a better choice for gamers who want to play the latest AAA games with ray tracing enabled.

When it comes to future proofing, both cards are likely to be viable options for several years to come. However, it's worth noting that the RTX 3070 Ti has some additional features such as Nvidia Broadcast, which can improve the quality of livestreaming and video calls, and Nvidia Reflex, which can reduce input latency in competitive games.

Ultimately, the choice between the two will depend on your specific needs and preferences. If you prioritize raw gaming performance and video memory, the RX 6800 XT is likely the better choice. If you want to take advantage of ray tracing and DLSS, or need some of the additional features offered by Nvidia, the RTX 3070 Ti may be the better option.

in raw performance almost parehas sila maybe lamang yung rx6800 in some apps pero marginal
in ray tracing though no contest talong talo yung rx6800

I don't believe in future proof kase di mo naman pedeng pigilan advancement ng bagong tech
pero interms of feature set na mas my timbang sa darating na taon

3070 mas my lamang ng onte
my RT cores and tensore cores yung rtx and ginagamit to sa AI
and lam naman natin na AI focus tech natin ngayon
DLSS din na mas optimized kysa sa fsr
so mas my timbang sya sa "future"

ang lamang ng rx6800 xt is price if hindi mo need ray tracing
and wala kang pake sa AI
then rx 6800 winner for the price to performance

Back