What's new

Closed Requesting for admin access for b310as-938 / willing to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizjerei

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Hi I would like to ask your help for getting my admin login.

This is the Specs of the B310AS-938

I am willing to pay 200PHP Via Gcash or MOBILE LOAD. who can provide me the admin access of this model since Globe and Huawei cannot provide me its information for security purposes.

MODEL : B310As-938
IMEI :864434032922169

Transaction :
Administrator login and password first.
Please indicate the instructions if there is.

First come first serve, i won't entertain multiple people unless its a fake or trollers.

Once verified as successful the payment will be provided to you.

I am 100% legit and not scammer.
If you don't trust me then don't. I don't have much time for this kind of things because i have alot of work to do rather than looking for its admin access or Unlocking it using DC.

Last edited:
isang tao lang sa Pilipinas may alam ng admin access nito.. makihanap sa fb di kasi pwede ρáíd service dito.. punta ka modem groups po ng fb kilala siya ng lahat

Try mo i click mo yung factory reset button for 3 sec then after that yung indicator mag blink na then mag restore sa default settings lahat yan then you can now use username: admin password: admin to access the admin panel.

Device name: B310As-938
IMEI: 864434034152856
IMSI : 515025600128443

Hardware version: WL2B310M
Software version: 11.326.01.00.158
Web UI version: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.0.03
LAN MAC address: B4:86:55:4C:F9:84
paps pa unlock din po yung akin :)

na try nyo na ba?
Try mo i click mo yung factory reset button for 3 sec then after that yung indicator mag blink na then mag restore sa default settings lahat yan then you can now use username: admin password: admin to access the admin panel.

patulog, yung B310As-938 ko ayaw na tumanggap ng SIM, kahit anong SIM ayaw na tanggapin after flashing, baka alam nyo paano ma resolve to

Ito sagot sa problema mo. Nagtataka lang bat wala agad nag-suggest nito?

legit po b eto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back