Closed 10 short scary stories para sa isang magandang panaginip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy15

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
1.I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”

2.I can’t move, breathe, speak or hear and it’s so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead. — Graboid27

3.She wondered why she was casting two shadows. Afterall, there was only a single lightbulb. — pgan91

Working the night shift alone tonight. There is a face in the cellar staring at the security camera. — hctet

5. She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn’t. — Calamitosity

6.My daughter won’t stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn’t help. — skuppy

7. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago. — The_D_String

8.You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying “Don’t go down there honey, I heard it too.” — comparativelysane

9.You hear the scream across the hallway, but your eyes won’t open and you can’t move. — dkmino

10.I just saw my reflection blink. — marino1310

Hope you will have a sweet dream tonight.

Yun pinsan ko nagpunta ng CR madaling araw nun after nya bumalik na siya sa kwarto pero yun anino nya naiwan pa dun sa CR nakatayo..

Status
Not open for further replies.