What's new

Closed 7 day flow .acm file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamaican Ranger DO YOU KNOW THE PURPOSE OF PUBLIC KEY IN HTPP INJECTER OR ANY OTHER VPN APP??
And i also wanna know how to create a fast working remote proxy i would love if you can give a link to a website etc.

Jamaican Ranger DO YOU KNOW THE PURPOSE OF PUBLIC KEY IN HTPP INJECTER OR ANY OTHER VPN APP??
And i also wanna know how to create a fast working remote proxy i would love if you can give a link to a website etc.

unfortunately i dont know what the key is for saw a few guys ρáíd close attention to that key,
heres a site for proxy, remember your squid and match it with your proxy
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

T
unfortunately i dont know what the key is for saw a few guys ρáíd close attention to that key,
heres a site for proxy, remember your squid and match it with your proxy
Thanks bro i 100% appreciate your kindness so i should take my proxy that make from "squid proxy" with the ip address i get from my SSH Website after i created my account for example "tcpvpn" ,and then search for a remote proxy that have the exact same number. im kind of retarded XD plus im kinda still new to this so please bare with me. Can you explain it to me a bit clearer thnx in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:
""just a little assist"" [1] importing files to apk custom is done by looking at the bottom right corner of the screen, there's a button with a + sign

[2] if u create a ssh account from tcpvpn or fastssh u can use the squid proxy for the matching location, most squid proxies use port 80, 8080 , 8888 or 3128, this is refered to as the remote proxy or remote key

[3] i have no idea what u plan on doing using a public key:)) but there are reason for it, just dont know urs lol, but if its a case that u need it i can share that info

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.