What's new

Closed 30-day apkcustom file

Status
Not open for further replies.
install the latest version of apkcustom ver-1.6.7, if your using the old version it will give config cant be read error

thanks for the link nuff respect,,,but i have a problem,,nothing happen when i press connect...do my phone needs to be rooted for this version..as it says in the log//// apk custom needs root access
a option is there that says direct connection/root, uncheck that box

thanks for the link nuff respect,,,but i have a problem,,nothing happen when i press connect...do my phone needs to be rooted for this version..as it says in the log//// apk custom needs root access
when u load the file tick all boxes except ssl, when u hit connect to log at the top and it will show connection status, when its connected it will say apk custom ready to used

when u load the file tick all boxes except ssl, when u hit connect to log at the top and it will show connection status, when its connected it will say apk custom ready to used
thanks for the quick respond,,,and nuff respect to you too jamaican ranger,,,,but the thing is that i did have to root the phone ,,after that i got connected in a flash,,,thanks again bro,,keep up the good work

hey skychad thought yu said the apk costum file was to last for 30 days,,,its not connecting anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.