What's new

Closed Unblocking http request flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you need to be a 4g LTE area to receive those speeds. Only problem is that its not consistent. Did you knw that you can add tweaks to APN. Use your imagination and you'll knw what i am talking about
how do i do that.. i can hardly do anything with my acm and http inj,, slow slow.. help if u can. wat do i send ? number email add ? i jus need the help ..thanks

Everyone a ask for help n no one is helping from yesterday am beginning for help all till now cause u all are all for yourself
yuh wrong d man dem? the more files post magically a few days it stopped working or it get capped? everyman fi dem selves right now, man dem can't trust nuh man because dem doh know who a d flow spy.

Everyone a ask for help n no one is helping from yesterday am beginning for help all till now cause u all are all for yourself
mi ask fi help no one pay mi no mind,, so it go still the man dem weh dem fi trust dem nah trust but so it go..mi jus gwaan look on..nah beg again,, mi wi continue with my slow ting till it stop or watever..bless unno all still

Get a digi payload todeh it stop work todeh to pussyclaat lol
Lmao dawg its like the man dem have spy inna the place yah.. look how fast the man dem shut it down talking about accuracy well at least digicel have better programmer than you know who.. Who the cap fit mek dem wear it.. mi naah call nuh name still boy mi nuh know how the wave just a "FLOW" suh like storm a come.

people i have work to do and places to be at times, so i cant help everyone same time

this is my telegram link --- MEGAMAN_XTRA

when u link me just tell me your user name here and i'll give u an ACM file for apkcustom app

no ehi files as mi cah bother with man a unlock them and spread the files make the ISP cap them

people i have work to do and places to be at times, so i cant help everyone same time

when u link me just tell me your user name here and i'll give u an ACM file for apkcustom app

no ehi files as mi cah bother with man a unlock them and spread the files make the ISP cap them
True!

Okay fam

Status
Not open for further replies.