What's new

Closed Flow jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.
who can vouch for u? your obviously not a techie or you'd know the file is old, what your area of expertise?
how you find this site? which other forums u use to use? give us some info so we can best see who we're dealing with
Lmao... how far does this ignorance gets you? Did you create this site? Is it yours? ?? Who are you to decide who and who comes on it? I don't even know why I'm entertaining this. I mean your concerns have ntn to do with me frankly speaking n whether I got a file or not it still doesn't matter due to the fact that it's not a big deal...
Bye!

Lmao... how far does this ignorance gets you? Did you create this site? Is it yours? ?? Who are you to decide who and who comes on it? I don't even know why I'm entertaining this. I mean your concerns have ntn to do with me frankly speaking n whether I got a file or not it still doesn't matter due to the fact that it's not a big deal...
Bye!

ignorance? i doubt you know the meaning, the term your looking for is cautious, its odd seeing a female trolling a site like this at this time, i have a few babymothers and i know a womans likes and deslikes, now its pretty simple

i dont own the site, dont need to, its not a matter of who comes on it but we feel seh u a wah spy plain and simple, why is it we never see u on any other tech site? point out somewhere u visit thats tech related let us check it out, ur not entertaining us, we have internet and woman inna we bed fi do that

pay close attention it not my concerns its all of the techs here, i'm just bold enough to point u out straight up, its a big deal for us when u people block we out and we have to use another method to get back in, so like i so clearly put it frankly speaking ITS A BIG DEAL TO US WHO WANT TO HAVE NET FI USE

so you can stay deh a try twiss up the ting, all inna unnu mind we a damn fool yah

ignorance? i doubt you know the meaning, the term your looking for is cautious, its odd seeing a female trolling a site like this at this time, i have a few babymothers and i know a womans likes and deslikes, now its pretty simple

i dont own the site, dont need to, its not a matter of who comes on it but we feel seh u a wah spy plain and simple, why is it we never see u on any other tech site? point out somewhere u visit thats tech related let us check it out, ur not entertaining us, we have internet and woman inna we bed fi do that

pay close attention it not my concerns its all of the techs here, i'm just bold enough to point u out straight up, its a big deal for us when u people block we out and we have to use another method to get back in, so like i so clearly put it frankly speaking ITS A BIG DEAL TO US WHO WANT TO HAVE NET FI USE

so you can stay deh a try twiss up the ting, all inna unnu mind we a damn fool yah
Lol some one is in their feelings and getting personal
OK Mr. Bold one. ..how about you direct you're frustration to the Flow Hq and see wah dem can do fi u...cuz accusing me won't solve the problem.

Lol some one is in their feelings and getting personal
OK Mr. Bold one. ..how about you direct you're frustration to the Flow Hq and see wah dem can do fi u...cuz accusing me won't solve the problem.

''in my feelings'' a wonder wah u mean by that!!!!! how am i getting personal??? how am i frustrated??? dwl u and ur hq cah du ntn fi mi, we have wah we want already ""NET"" we nu want the money unnu make off a credit lol
solve which problem??? we already know how to make or own files so we dont have a problem, YOU can gwaan troll, mi gah watch tv, u alright

EVERYONE listen to her reasoning and u hear the cc training, damn spy, gah u bed, u nah get nu info

Last edited:
HELLO EVERYONE, due to the current spying from FLOW PEOPLE DEM i will no longer be helping anyone via ehi files, so people no more files fi injector, BUT i will help giving files in ACM file type which is APKCUSTOM app, so all who want to use the net and dont have it, please down load it before asking me for for a file.

SO FLOW SPY UNNU NAH GO UNLOCK NU MORE A WE FILE DEM

APKCUSTOM - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Yow the man dem better unnuh keep unnuh file yah man yuh can't trust nobody weh unnuh nuh know.. even me can be all one a di flow programmer them be careful a who weh join fi a couple of months or even longer weh just recently start talk and a ask fi file when di file dem stop "share" especially the females dem.. females nuh really do dem thing yah most likely dem man top up dem phone.. me now a just recently mi join dah site yah after seeing some video's pon yôutubê and mi search and search until mi reach yah suh. so respect to the genna dem weh naah sell di goods cause yuh have some ***** pon yôutubê a sell the file dem "spoiler alert" the lock file dem can open!!! me dweet suh watch out mi genna if the flow people dem neva deh pon dah site yah the speed wouldn't get slow mad.

mi like the point u make, u search and search till u find dah site yah, so how the female dem just magically deyah a ask fi file, a man normally but dem credit or who a work buy credit, it strange fi see a female hunt dung file suh iyah

all man deyah a spy to innu, so make them think we nu notice dem

skychad lmao yuh serious af, just stop sharing the files bruh, as we said selected people and i'll still post ehi files, dont care fif they block em, work around are always there.

skychad lmao yuh serious af, just stop sharing the files bruh, as we said selected people and i'll still post ehi files, dont care fif they block em, work around are always there.

Mi still a share file just not ehi as them

so wah unnu plan fi do share slow files gi dem now lol, cause unnu must know seh them unlock the ehi and get the info and lock it down, so u guys are at snail speeds

mi like the point u make, u search and search till u find dah site yah, so how the female dem just magically deyah a ask fi file, a man normally but dem credit or who a work buy credit, it strange fi see a female hunt dung file suh iyah

all man deyah a spy to innu, so make them think we nu notice dem
Yo bust mi pon the ACM file mi g

OK... so for your information. ..whether the file is old or new I wouldn't know tbh because I got it from a friend who got it from a next person! I just use it n I thought of sharing it, that's that. And a next thing I'm sure the person who create this site didn't create it for males alone... but I'm assuming that u feel intimidating by us women...and where the flow personnel is concerned I'm not one of them whether u believe it or not. I rest my case.

Dwl like seriously it reach Jamaica now #girlpower #womenarebetterateverything :)

ACM files have the speed fix, so anyone linking mi for a file do not ask mi for a payload, mi nah give unnu

skychad and drej24 being that you guys know what were doing and whats going on, email me your contact details im going to start the app or tl group and if you have anybody you can vouch for have them do the same. contact: shemwiz66@gmail dot com

skychad and drej24 being that you guys know what were doing and whats going on, email me your contact details im going to start the app or tl group and if you have anybody you can vouch for have them do the same. contact: shemwiz66@gmail dot com
Am not on telegram i know u don't know but can i email u my whats app number n u helpwith my ehi file

Status
Not open for further replies.