What's new

Closed New working payload methods for flow jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon geeks and häçkers if you don't know hot to generate create a payload a super fast payday link me on whatsapp I can help you wit your slowing isp cap on your payload method 5913759

Why uno keep on do this.....stop post th3se stuff on the open site....that's why flow a ***** down on us so....keep the thing on a low....please or form uno whatsapp group or whatever.please guys

Create a group a one.... Getting persons on a low to join is the other thing... Look how long mi a tell di man Dem Fi create a group n stop leaving the thing lose... Y u nuh create the group den as A start...

Why uno keep on do this.....stop post th3se stuff on the open site....that's why flow a ***** down on us so....keep the thing on a low....please or form uno whatsapp group or whatever.please guys

Idk what the man dem a try prove is almost like it's a competition to see who can reveal the most the fastest Jah know man dem naa take nuh talk so you know if it get block it naa really affect them much cuz them can always buy service duh.

Yea we can start the count down to it being blocked now them man a sample #waymacaronniago gonna start ignoring threads like these cuz them Breda yah obviously a look attention.

Probably peer teen still which would explain a lot

Yea we can start the count down to it being blocked now them man a sample
Yea we can start the count down to it being blocked now them man a sample #waymacaronniago gonna start ignoring threads like these cuz them Breda yah obviously a look attention.

Knowledge is not owned by you.. Share what is free..
#waymacaronniago gonna start ignoring threads like these cuz them Breda yah obviously a look attention.

I have taught my fair share of people how to make payloads as well bro, there are better ways to share the thing that are less risky no one is saying don't share or hide the info just at least that you try to make it harder for flow not the people who are trying to learn.

Again just so it's clear, sharing is not the issue bro that is why we are all here after right.

Oh well I am sure you know what your doing and are aware of the risks so let's just hope flow isn't on these forums for all our sakes.

#peace

I have taught my fair share of people how to make payloads as well bro, there are better ways to share the thing that are less risky no one is saying don't share or hide the info just at least that you try to make it harder for flow not the people who are trying to learn.

Again just so it's clear, sharing is not the issue bro that is why we are all here after right.

Oh well I am sure you know what your doing and are aware of the risks so let's just hope flow isn't on these forums for all our sakes.

#peace
I know what I am doing coz I have web tech n coding knowledge. If flow blocks it we start to look for new ways. Thats what technology is all about. So b4 its blocked we share to the unfotunate ones rather then selling!!!

I think this Fool is just seekiseeking attention, or just plain badmind ... Oh well , let's enjoy it while we can

I know what I am doing coz I have web tech n coding knowledge. If flow blocks it we start to look for new ways. Thats what technology is all about. So b4 its blocked we share to the unfotunate ones rather then selling!!!

No one here that I know is selling although it is possible, that I do not agree with at all sharing is caring for real I just can't help but think that it makes sense to share in a semi secretive way but maybe that's just me.

As I said before let's hope it lasts for quite a while longer.

Lots of proper h*****rs here so we should be fine.

Oh yea.....well I have knowledge in phsycology so I can read people....you claim to be doing this in the name of helping ppl yet still when many others and I knew nothing back then and asked for help you didn't help, you only shared a few files and I know tht all along your not doing this because you want to help people one bit!!!!!
Your doing this because you want to promote your Facebook page so that you can make money!!!!!!
Your pathetic bro....by that's none of my business still so I'll mind my business from now on.

Oh yea.....well I have knowledge in phsycology so I can read people....you claim to be doing this in the name of helping ppl yet still when many others and I knew nothing back then and asked for help you didn't help, you only shared a few files and I know tht all along your not doing this because you want to help people one bit!!!!!
Your doing this because you want to promote your Facebook page so that you can make money!!!!!!
Your pathetic bro....by that's none of my business still so I'll mind my business from now on.
*you're

I never sell ehi fool, check my fb page .. I always upload free files,.... Yu is a badmind bwoy and lightning ago strike yu soon

Status
Not open for further replies.