What's new

Closed E014 capture data time out in tv plus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aneworpascom

Enthusiast
Reaction
anu pong dapat gawin.sinunod ko naman po mga instructions lahat ng dapat gawin but still same parin..

(How To Fix ABS CBN TV Plus No Signal Issue Posted by Juan Abs cbn tv plus is now spreading like wild fire in the country. An inexpensive way to watch clear local TV channels and exclusive abs cbn tv plus channels in your living room. The channels available on abs cbn tv plus are digital signals, it’s like watching a cable TV channel without a cable TV subscription. Means clearer picture than your normal TV antenna. This Abs cbn tv plus black box is compatible to any TV. Just make sure the TV source has been selected properly or else it cannot display the signal from the TV plus black box. But sometimes, you may encounter issues with your TV or your TV plus which may give you a blank screen, no signal, or sometimes no kapamilya channels lineup shown on your TV. This article will guide you how to fix your TV and ABS CBN TV Plus issue. Just follow my step-by-step procedure accordingly. If you have questions, just leave a comment down below and I’ll answer your question as soon as I can. Don’t forget to like YKN FB page when you find this article helpful. If you have a blank screen or no signal from your TV, follow these steps: 1. Check if the cable is properly connected from your TV plus black box to your TV. Make sure the TV plus black box is on. 2. From your TV remote, find the “Source” button, then press it. 3. Choose which cable you’re currently using for your TV plus black box. In this picture, I’m currently using an AV cable for my TV and TV plus. My advice, just use either HDMI or AV cable. I didn’t see any difference between the two when it comes to picture and audio quality.abs-cbn-tv-plus-black-box If you have no Kapamilya Channels in your TV lineup, follow the steps below: 1. From your abs cbn tv plus remote, press the “MENU” button. 2. Choose “SETTINGS” from the menu.abs-cbn-tv-plus-black-box 3. Select “INSTALLATION“, then “Factory Reset” option.abs-cbn-tv-plus-black-box 4. Enter the PASSWORD, type 0000 then click “YES” to reset. 5. Go to “INSTALLATION” menu again, select “MANUAL SEARCH” and set the “FREQUENCY” to 647143, then press “OK” button to scan.abs-cbn-tv-plus-black-boxNote: If you’re living outside of metro manila, choose your location frequency below: ABS-CBN Manila 647143 ABS-CBN Baguio 587143 ABS-CBN Central Luzon 533143 ABS-CBN Iloilo 611143 ABS-CBN Negros Occidental 611143 ABS-CBN Cebu 611143 ABS-CBN Cagayan De Oro 533143 ABS-CBN Davao 521143 6. Once the SCAN is 100% completed, click the “EXIT” button. If you’re still have missing channels, do the autosearch below: 1. Go to “INSTALLATION” menu again, this time select “AUTOSEARCH” from the options.abs-cbn-tv-plus-black-box 2. Wait till 100%, it may take you 2-3 minutes to complete. Then press “EXIT” button once finished. If you have other concerns, you may always contact Abs Cbn Tv Plus hotline at 488-8888 (Landline), 23661(TEXT) or customercare_tvplus@abs-cbn.com via email. FAQS: How much is abs cbn tv plus? You can get one for just a one-time payment of Php 1,499. (No monthly fees) How to avail abs cbn tv plus? You can buy one from any malls or authorized sellers in the country. How to update abs cbn tv plus? You will receive a notification if there’s a new update for your TV plus. Just accept the update and you’re good to go. How to activate abs cbn tv plus KBO? Follow the steps below: 1. Press “SCAN / MAIL” button from your TV Plus remote. 2. Using your ABS CBN Mobile prepaid SIM, text KBO (TV Plus Box ID) to 2131. 3. You will receive an SMS notification and you need to reply “KBO YES” to complete the registration. ) ota error.jpg

Attachments

Complete box pa ba yan? mau resibo and warranty? Kung may warranty eh dalhin mo na sa service center nila.

yes sir complete box po but sad to say nawala ko resibo ko. salamat po dalhin ko nlang po sa service center a better way to fixed my problem. thanks to you sir moon241983

yes sir complete box po but sad to say nawala ko resibo ko. salamat po dalhin ko nlang po sa service center a better way to fixed my problem. thanks to you sir moon241983
Well kung wala talagang solution eh you must go na talaga sa service center. Baka piyesa na sira niyan ts, hope maging okay na yan.

please reply, ano po ba ang solusyon kase ung error message ng t.v plus ko for updating is 'EO14: Capture data timeout. sinunod ko naman lahat ng procedure na dapat gawin pero d pa rin gumagana . Ano na po ang next step ko para dito? please reply po asap. thanks

please reply, ano po ba ang solusyon kase ung error message ng t.v plus ko for updating is 'EO14: Capture data timeout. sinunod ko naman lahat ng procedure na dapat gawin pero d pa rin gumagana . Ano na po ang next step ko para dito? please reply po asap. thanks

Try mo na lang ito.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.