What's new

Closed Can no longer access adminpldt for pldt's home dsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedjohn

Enthusiast
Hi! I've been using the adminpldt(full access) with the default password with no problems but a few days ago, I can no longer access it.

It keeps saying "Username or Password wrong!"

I have never changed the password for this. I don't know why it's not working anymore.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks!

eto ba yung model na BaudTec/RN243R4-2T2R? kasi yan din error ko e.. pero sa speedsurf nagana pa yung adminpldt.. pinatawag ko pamangkin ko and ang sabi under maintenance daw yung sa admin page ng BaudTec/RN243R4-2T2R router

baka kasi nagupdate sila ng firmware sa mga bagong pldthomesl router kaya off limits na yun account sa router...pero dun sa friend ko ako ang nagcustom ng account kaya noong nagupdate tama parin yung account na nalogin ko pero konti na lang yung option at menu na nakalagay para naging user level lang at hindi administrative

First: go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Second : Login admin and 1234
third: change your adminpldt password You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Final: login as adminpldt then type in your password You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Try mo yan sir.

kaya pala di naaaccess yung adminpldt.. PLDTHOMEDSL / baudetic po.. maibabalik pa po kaya yung adminpldt??

Nawalan din ako ng full access last month pa kahit di ko naman ginagalaw. Nireset ko na din. Kaya naisipan ko mag-explore. Try mo to;

user:admin
pass:1234567890

gumana saken to pero nagulat ako kasi wala akong full access.

Ano po ang reason bakit ganon po ang nagyayari? kailangan na po ba i-update yung firmware?

First: go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
third: change your adminpldt password You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Final: login as adminpldt then type in your password You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Try mo yan sir.

May pumuntang taga PLDT samin today tapos hindi na daw nila na-aaccess yung router kasi ni-lock na daw nila.

This is working po for me.

First: go to 192.168.1.1

May pumuntang taga PLDT samin today tapos hindi na daw nila na-aaccess yung router kasi ni-lock na daw nila.

This is working po for me.

First: go to 192.168.1.1

naaaccess muna full admin??

No need to reset or remove PLDT Ethernet line..

For DSL:
Steps to FULL ADMIN access again after PLDT "block" (username and password wrong):
(tried and it worked for me)

Connect PC or laptop via ethernet cable
Log-in default password: adminpldt/1234567890
Tapos hihinge yan ng NEW PASSWORD so input ka lang and confirm and you're done..
Makakaaccess kana using adminpldt as username with your new password..

Hope this helps!:)

Update after 10 mins:

Block ako ulit ni PLDT pagconnect ko using WIFI.. huhu..
Try ko ulit magreaccess via ethernet if makapasok..

Update after 30 minutes:
Nakaaccess ako ulit..

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to change adminpldt password
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to log-in adminpldt/newpassword
(credits to SONA..^^)

P.S. I am still connected via ethernet cable

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to reset or remove PLDT Ethernet line..

For DSL:
Steps to FULL ADMIN access again after PLDT "block" (username and password wrong):
(tried and it worked for me)

Connect PC or laptop via ethernet cable
Log-in default password: adminpldt/1234567890
Tapos hihinga yan ng NEW PASSWORD so input ka lang and confirm and you're done..
Makakaaccess kana using adminpldt as username with your new password..

Hope this helps!:)

ngayon mo lng sunubukan yan ts ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back