What's new

Archive Rules of survival anti-ban technique (pc only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMCabsYT

Honorary Poster
Note: This is not confirmed, it's not foolproof, You may be banned nevertheless.
This Thread is just for discussion.

Use this with fresh account
Don't try running detected cheats forcefully.

When You're reported by someone on ROS, the game takes a screenshot of the client screen and uploads it to the server for review.

The file is stored inside your ROS game folder in
Quote:
C:\ros\Documents\gmcomplainedimg.tga
The idea here is to prevent the game from writing to "gmcomplainedimg.tga" so it can't take anymore Screenshots and upload, hence anti-ban.

Instructions:

1. Delete the "gmcomplainedimg.tga" if it already exists.
2. Create a Blank text file in C:\ros\Documents\ (or wherever ros is installed) , rename it to "gmcomplainedimg.tga" (make sure you're changing extension)
3. Right Click the file, Go to Properties
5. On the general tab select "Read Only"
4. On the Security tab Select each group individually and click "EDIT"
5. Disallow all permissions
6. Click Advanced
7. Change Owner to SYSTEM
9. Make sure others are disallowed access
8. Press Apply, Then OK

Try it out and let me know if you're still getting banned. I will update the thread accordingly.

Thank you!

p.s : recommend trying out with a fresh account, plz don't use detected injectors and remember to close them.

Visit My Website For More Information : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
CkfSDCs.png

Attachments

di na effective yan .. ilang anti ban na ginawa ko .. mabilis na ang detect ngaun ng ROS .. kahit rank na silver impossible mo na maabot pag gumamit ka nang cheat .. panahon na para sa pure skill

Status
Not open for further replies.