What's new

Closed Bug hosts can't be tweaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekeson

Addict
Reaction
Hello I am Rekeson from Nigeria.

Here in Nigeria we can no longer browse free because all our Network providers are using advanced firewalls to stop us from browsing free.

We have so many bug hosts (free sites), but no method of tweaking is working.

We simply can't make these bug hosts browse free because of advanced firewalls.

Please gurus help me to tweak these hosts to browse free.

We have tried the following; handler tweaks, simple server, Droid VPN, psiphon, http injector, eproxy, etc. None of these methods worked.

List of bug hosts:

1. onetouch.ng (Airtel)

2. datareset.mtnonline.com, jumia.com.ng, (MTN)

3. 9mobile.com.ng, mobile.9mobile.com.ng, rbt.9mobile.com.ng (ETISALAT)

Thanks....

Hello there!! With regards to your queries. Would you mind to explain us about the things youre trying to configure about your carrier? A free browse without a promo or using no promo? Well in my case sir using globe simcard,we are using an application called GLOBESWITCH which serves as a bridge for any VPN to be connected. Other sim will use legit promo with some mb allocation which serves also as a medium to let any vpn be connected. Without this we will not have the so called "freenet"

it is nice to know you seek to confer to our forum, dont worry we will try to help you in a way we can to resolve your issues with your network providers...

rekeson In case the tricks other suggest doesn't work for you, I suggest you look for free internet forums that will help you with that. There should be a forum out there containing free internet tricks or cheaper internet tricks for the networks you have mentioned in your post.

Download Anonytun on Apkpure ( You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. )

1. Go to settings.
  2. Click on s†éálth mode.
  3. Change the protocol to HTTP
  4. Then ON the PAYLOAD and tap edit.
  5. Try to use 9mobile.com
  6. Change request method to POST, thick reverse proxy and keep alive and User agent.
  7. Click generate and save, and save again.

You can use this nigeria payload

direct.ng
host.ng
web4africa.com.ng
web4africa.net.ng
web4africa.ng
webafrica.ng
webhosting.com.ng

Status
Not open for further replies.