What's new

Closed ʙᴀᴛᴍᴀɴ & ʀᴏʙɪɴ ɢᴏ ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkenstacker

Honorary Poster
Reaction
unnamed-14.gif

Batman and Robin go camping in the desert one day. They find a suitable spot, pitch their tent and soon fall asleep.

In the middle of the night, Batman wakes his faithful friend saying, "Robin, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Robin replies, "Why Batman, I see millions of stars."

Batman then asks him, "And what does that tell you?"

Robin is silent for a while while he thinks about this then he says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Chronologically, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. And theologically, it's evidence the Lord is all-powerful and how small and insignificant wea re. Meteorologically, it looks as though we're in for a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Batman?"

Batman is also silent for a moment, then says, " Robin, you idiot, someone has stolen our tent!"

unnamed-15.gif

Last edited:
If the tent could only speak/think malamang nasabi na n'ya kay Batman "Nararamdaman, nakikita, at sumasagi rin pala ako sa isip mo?" Ang cutie lang. Sweet and Thoughtful kumbaga. However, on Robin...... -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.