What's new

[tutorial] guide on how to set up ran online private server

kennrj93

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hi this is my first time here in forum and I would like to share my knowledge about making a Ran Online Private server.

So let's start from here, You need this files:

I. Required Software's:

1. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
4. Visual Studio Net 2003 [For Compiling Source Code] I don't have DL link as for now.
5. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. [Additional for Compiling SC]

II. Required Client, Tools and Source Code:

1. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. [ EP7 Source Code w/ Advanced Features ]
Password: 11212305
Note: If you encounter any errors in launching a game DL this "ρá†ch" Extract it in the Source Code.

2. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. [If you don't know how to compile source code]
4. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.[For Server Side]

III. Video Tutorials:

1. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Restoring Database
3. Setting up in OBDC
4. Setting up from Server side [Part 1]
5. Setting up from Server side [Part 2]

If you encounter any problems just leave your post here and I will solved it as best as i can.

Attachments

Back