What's new

Closed Shadowsocks sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhudge123

Forum Veteran
Reaction
2017 Free Shadowsocks Accounts to Google in China 中国免费科学上网

Most free shadowsocks are not working because of the powerful censorship and GFW and the money spends of the ss providers, if you know some working ss accounts, welcome to share. We need your help.
please help to share this article at your social websites such as twitter, facebook and google+.
Firstly, this page is mainly about FREE shadowsocks information. And I also try to add 2 VPNs at the end of this page. I believe that the internet should be a freedom to everyone, because it means equal opportunity to EVERYONE.
There are many visitors including you come to this page from Google, they are from different countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Ukraine, Netherlands, Philippines, Colombia, Singapore, Japan and of course China, that is to say, my visitors are from all over the world.
I am very glad that this page can help you to find some useful information about free shadowsocks accounts, and also thanks for your sharing my page. Let us work together to make this page better as a top platform of free shadowsocks accounts.

---
Free shadowsocks accounts/servers China 2017 中国 免费 shadowsocks账户或服务器信息分享
Free Ways of How to Use Google, Gmail, Twitter and YøùTùbé in China 2017 中国免费科学上网

If you are looking for some free shadowsocks accounts to access Google in China, this post will show you some helpful information. and of course, you can use this page not only in cn, but also in other countries such as ireland, canada, japan, uk, brazil and iran.

Hello, if you are coming to this page from search engines to look for some good free shadowsocks accounts, you just have came to the right place, here you will find some satisfied free shadowsocks which can help you to access Google and watch YøùTùbé videos in cn.
你会在本文中找到能够帮助你在中国使用google的免费shadowsocks信息。

If you are using Mac and iOS devices such as iPhone, come to another page(Chinese). This page is mainly on free shadowsocks 2017 for Android and Windows devices.

I Can Use Google's services in China.
I use Google's products such as Gmail, Google search and YøùTùbé everyday in cn, without spending money. I'd like to share with you about how to do with it.

I am in China now, I know that most people can not use Google Search, they even do not know what Google is. But not all people can not use Gmail in China, I know how and I will show you how to watch YøùTùbé videos in cn.

Most web blog sites about "free VPNs of using Google in China" are just trying to sell you something without giving you any helpful information - you find that you still have to buy some VPNs or shadowsock accounts. This page is different with them, I show you real information about how to access websites banned by cn, but I make it clear that free methods often are not stable and slower speed. It does not matter that I also want to make money by advertisements on this page.

NOTE: free shadowsocks sometime are slow and not stable. If you want to steady access Gmail, YøùTùbé , Instagram and other websites blocked in China, you are suggested to buy a VPN or shadowsocks, have a try of this one(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.).

---
Ads: USA bank card-Payoneer, register via You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to get $25 bonus when your account received $100
美国payoneer银行卡,通过You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.注册的,当你的账户收款达到100美元时,payoneer会奖励我们各25美元
---

If you find this webpage is helpful, welcome to share it with your social media accounts such as Google+, twitter. Thanks. 谢谢分享(中国汉字)

Why we can not normally visit Google and Twitter and YøùTùbé in China?
By the way, you can skip this part.
If you are planning to travel to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., there is one point you should know that you can not use Google search, Gmail, FaceBook, Twiiter and YøùTùbé and other websites which you can visit easily in USA and Europe. In China, all these websites just do not work because of the GFW(Great Firewall of China).

Then, what is GFW(Great Firewall of China) and why?
As you may know that there are many countries take internet censorship in websites online, China government is just one of them, if you do not accept their internet censorship, then you leave. That is why Google choose to leave China several years ago.

GFW is a Great Wall online, it is the main instrument to achieve Internet censorship in China. GFW has banned many websites such as Google, Gmail, Twitter and YøùTùbé, so you can not visit this websites in China.

However, that is not to say, you can not use Google, Gmail, YøùTùbé and Twitter absolutely in China. You still can visit these websites banned by GFW with the help of technology methods such as VPN, Shadowsocks, but most time, you need to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. them to watch YøùTùbé videos in China.

You possibly say that you don't know what is a vpn or shadowsocks, hey, you dont need to know, that is not a problem. I actually also dont know what is a shadowsocks, still i visit gmail, YøùTùbé, pinterest everyday in china, we just need to know HOW to use a vpn or something, which is SIMPLE.

Here in this post, I will teach you how to use Gmail, Google Search and how to watch YøùTùbé videos and update Twitter in China, WITHOUT spending money---that is free methods, many of the methods now work perfectly.

Google was already blocked by China, then how do I access Google's services in China?

How to use Google search, Gmail and other websites banned by China?
I will show you 3 main methods.
1, Edit your hosts file of your computer.
hosts 1
*this method may not work all the time~风声紧的时候,该方法可能失效
There are some people in China keep updating their hosts files to access Google's services, and some of them share their hosts files, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.(Chinese characters website) is a good one of them. You can search "laod" in Google, click the first result, download his hosts file, then reedit your computer's hosts file. After that, you will come to see that you can use Google in China.
The disadvantage of this method is you can not watch YøùTùbé videos in cn.

hosts 2
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2, Free Shadowsocks account 2017. 免费shadowsocks账号
Please Note: I can not make sure all these free shadowsocks accounts/information 2017 are absolutely safe. So if you are not short of money, just BUY some You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or Shadowsocks or something, because nothing is absolutely free.

If you are the owner of these free shadowsocks accounts, and you do not want to your ss be publicy, do not hesitate to contact with me through the comment area, thanks. (如果你是所有者,并且你不想你的免费shadowsocks信息被公布,请通过留言联系我,谢谢。)

Use Google to search "free shadowsocks" before you come to China, you will find some nice free shadowsocks accounts. Then you can use shadowsocks to access Gmail, YøùTùbé and other Google's services.

And here I share some nice free shadowsocks websites for you, feel free to use, I will keep them be updated(为保证信息的持续更新,本页面所提供的免费shadowsocks账号的网址如有失效的,欢迎留言。):

*Tools: If you want to use these free Shadowsocks listed below, you need to install Shadowsocks or ShadowsocksR on your devices.
*工具:如果你想使用下面的免费Shadowsocks信息,你需要在你的设备上安装Shadowsocks 或者 ShadowsocksR。

shadowsocksR下载地址收藏 Update: It is a pity that breakwa11 decided to stop maintaining her shadowsocksR project because of some reasons. So if you have SSR on your phone, never delete it because there will be no official link on Github for you to download it again.
shadowsocksR 安卓手机 扫描屏幕 二维码 的方法
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 怎么更简单的使用电脑版的shadowsocks
The recommended web services you should have a try after you can FREELY visit the internet world
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Note: free shadowsocks often are speed slow and not stable, there are many free shadowsocks are not working, i will update this article when i have time, and your feedback are welcomed.

No registrations~~~If the links do not work, please let me know by droping a comment, thanks.

1. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  2. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  3. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  4. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  5. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. provided by ashadowsocks(my potvpn com),最新的免费ss试用 - ss免费账号
  6. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  7. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 无需注册,无邀请码,直接试用。每周更新一次
  8. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  9. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Free Shadowsocks Share
  10. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 适合手机,无需注册,不限时,不限流量 new free shadowsocks account 2017
  11. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  12. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  13. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 临时不可用了,再检查
  14. 极影~You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  15. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  16. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  17. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 风起
  18. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  19. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  20. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Need registrations~~~Also, if the links do not work, please let me know by droping a comment, thanks. If you also provide 2017 free shadowsocks accounts for people in China to access Google, do not be hesitate, and welcome to share it with us.

Haba hehehe. Sana cut and paste na lang for the ss sites because we are not in china.thanks for resharing paps

Ahaha pati yung insik na sali, pwede naman e summaries nalang e. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mas mahihirapan na tayo makakuha ng sahdowsocks sa future nag simula na mag vracked down si gfw si ios mag pulloff na ng mga vpn service sa ios nila malaman susunod na ang shadowsocks kung hinde mag comply ang mga web provider niyan. Kung china base shadsocks ang server malamang mag shutdown na sila anytime kung outside sa chni mas prefer na good kasi hinde magagalaw ni gfw. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.