What's new

Closed Rip chester bennington

Status
Not open for further replies.
"RIP"

By: Mad Alice

Last night and today has been so gloomy and melancholic. Isang kapatid nanaman mula sa larangan ng musika ang namaalam. I don't like being formal for now, can I sank my heart out of my chest just for now?
I've been listening to their music since I was younger. He don't sing to impress, he sings to express. He'd been inspiring youth with his music. He'd been touching every hearts with his melody. But no one can really escape this one fate human has-Death. I don't feel like believing that this is the end for no one really know what death is. What if death is just a portal to the next dimension wherein there is better thing than what we called living? What if there is better guitar strings in there? Better microphone? Better drums set, better piano, better stage, better audiences, better music? Well then. That would be better.
Sayang lang, hindi man lang nagkaroon ng pagkakataon si Mad A na makapag mosh ng live sa harap ng stage habang tumutugtog sila. May concert pa naman sa 2018. Hahahaha. Nah,

Chester Bennington of Linkin Park,
March 20, 1976 - Eternity
RIP! Not Rest in Peace. Return if Possible.

Credits to Deep web enigma Facebook Page

20228822_1253316711443906_3099668006184407322_n.jpg

+RIP+ Chester Barrington
you were amazing and so soulful.
thank you for your music and all
the cool music videos.
you will be missed. . .

One step closer. . I'm so Numb..

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.