Not open for further replies.

ConquerorXXX

Forum Guru
Reaction
<<Would you like to know the password of wifi neighbor>>

I just wanna share this .. because it's working to me
Thanks to this Application.
100% working...

1. Download apk here >>You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.<< or you can download it in Google Play Store.
  2. Install
  3. Select scan (like a circle beside save icon)
  4. Then Select Wifi (WPS/WPA)
  5. Yes
  6. Connect Automatic Pin
  7. Wait..until it finish.
  8. The Password Is prompted and you are connected!

Requirements:

• Rooted Device Only
Important:

Not all Android Phones are compatible with this App.

If you're connected to Wifi

I advised that use Dns Changer Application.. for your safety <this is what i did
because

I'm afraid
They may know that I'm connected,
But if they want to know you're connected, they still do and locked there wifi

I hope is working to your Phone
Good Luck! Happy h@cking

Just Hit LIke or Feedback me

Last edited:
abo ba yung rooted?
Rooting is the process of allowing users ofYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and other devices running the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.to attain You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (known as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) over various Android subsystems. As Android uses the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., rooting an Android device gives similar access to administrative (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) permissions as onYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or any other You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. operating system such as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Rooting is the process of allowing users ofYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and other devices running the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.to attain You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (known as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) over various Android subsystems. As Android uses the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., rooting an Android device gives similar access to administrative (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) permissions as onYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or any other You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. operating system such as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
dami talaga alam ni pareng google

Status
Not open for further replies.