What's new

Closed Prey download

Status
Not open for further replies.

PseudoPro

Addict
Reaction
PREY OVERVIEW
In Prey, you awaken aboard Talos I, a space station orbiting the moon in the year 2032. You are the key subject of an experiment meant to alter humanity forever – but things have gone terribly wrong. The space station has been overrun by hostile aliens and you are now being hunted. As you dig into the dark secrets of Talos I and your own past, you must survive using the tools found on the station — your wits, weapons, and mind-bending abilities. The fate of the Talos I and everyone aboard is in your hands.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL PREY
  1. Click the Download Link and you should be redirected to MEGA.
  2. Click Download through your web browser or Download with MEGASync to start your download. (For web browser downloading, you should use chrome and have the MEGA extension installed).
  3. Once Prey is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Prey.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR).
  4. Double click inside the Prey folder and run the setup application.
  5. Click install and let the game install. Run the game as administrator from your desktop & play (If you encounter any problems, be sure to run the game as administrator as well as have the latest graphics drivers for your game.)
Credits to: Cro
Download
>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. <<
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.