What's new

Closed Hot vpn 2.0.8 vip bypass (method)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PH-Ghost

Eternal Poster
Reaction
So guys ito na po yong sinasabi Kong bypass for the new version of Hot VPN (As of 2:00am)

Requirements:
-Brain

- Root
-Hotvpn Latest version (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)
-Make sure version 2.0.8

-Lucky Patcher Latest version (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

-Apk Editor Pro (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

Instructions:

1. Make sure you install all the requirements even the brain

2. Update all custom patches for LP

3. Turn off your Internet connection

4. Go to LP , find hotvpn , click , open menu of patches , click support lvl emulate .. Apply .. Wait for the patches till complete (N1&N2 must at least success to be patched) . Click OK only

5. Don't open or launch yet the hotvpn

6. Open Apk Editor Pro
7. Click Select from App apk

8. Find Hot VPN
9. Click edit data (Full root)
10. Click Preferences ( Wait until it loads)

11. Choose VPNdatacache , then VPN server list

Note : Be careful to edit the data, any mistake will ruins all the processes and you will go from the start again

Also , I know this is an old method but I revised using LP , then Only ONE server you can edit as free so it won't crashes the app

Example: :"CA","isVip":true," just change to false that's all , and must 1 VIP server ONLY (please use your brain as a requirements)

-Click Save and wait until it done , sometimes it will crash because of the process of changing the data from the app , also since it is a new version , they upgraded the security of the app , that's why I told you 1 VIP server only

-If it is successfully done , restart your device

After restart open your data , open hot VPN and immediately choose the edited VIP server . (IMMEDIATELY or else the bug will completely redo from the original state)

Tell me if got connected
Please like and share the love
Please no hit and run

Paki trend din ng post NATO para makita ng lahat guys

Pwd mo naman i-use yung root explorer esfile explorer .etc instead of apk editor tested ko yan sa es file pero hindi ko ginamit yung LP yung es lang may chinange lang ako kunti dun..then pinuntahan ko yung eagle vpn ko na shock ako kase nakaturbo siya..pero pag clinick ko namn yung VIP niya mawawala kaya ginawa kong true yung default server ..kaya naging default server ko yung turbo VIP..Working naman siya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back