What's new

Closed Bunifu.net ui framework + activ@tor (tool for c# and visual basic winforms) 11/14/2017 [update]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akihisa

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Actually na share ko na to sa Applications *****, Serial , ****** Kasu parang ito rin yung right section para diyan kasi yung tool na to is for programmers who use Visual Studio. Post ko narin rito mga paps . :p

Update: Bunifu.Net UI Frame work 1.5.3 was available!

What is Bunifu .Net UI Framework?
With Bunifu .NET UI Framework, creating beautiful user-interfaces is highly simplified. You don’t have to be a great designer to create quality & modern user-interfaces; Bunifu .NET UI Framework does it for you

Bunifu Framework includes a set of beautiful controls that you can use for your UI. These controls include modern buttons, custom text fields, seek bars, check box, toggle buttons, and many more.

iQlRqlz.png

Sample works of Bunifu .Net UI Framework

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Official Site and You can purchase it Here:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Download Here:
Since mga filipino walang pambili hito yung ©râck. XD
Version 1.5.2 Cr@ck (Older Version)
New: Version 1.5.3 Cr@ck (Latest Version)

How to Install?
1. Be sure that you never installed a Trial Version!
If you installed one, reinstall Visual Studio.

2. Download the .dll here in the link i provided.

3. Add to References.

4. Add to toolbox.

5. Enjoy :p

Version 1.5.3 is 100% safe. Proven and tested. :)

Exclusive [ Updated 11/14/2017 ]

Bunifu.Net Framework for v1.5.3 Activ@tor
You can now Activ@te Bunifu.Net Framework v1.5.3 (the DLL) using Bunifu.Net Activ@tor!

Download Bunifu.Net Framework Activ@tor

NOTE
Bunifu.Net Activ@tor will not work unless you have installed the Bunifu.Net Framework Manager. So for those who don't have, just download the Bunifu.Net Framework Manager Below.

Bunifu.Net Framework Manager
-It is used to update and Activ@te the Bunifu.Net Framework DLL

Download Bunifu.Net Framework Manager

INSTRUCTIONS: How to activate the Bunifu.Net Fr@mework DLL
  • To Activ@te, just install the Bunifu.Net Fr@mework Manager
  • Copy the Bunifu Activ@tor to Install Directory
  • Open the Activ@tor, P@tch first then Activ@te
  • That's it, your done!

NOTE:
For those who already have a Cr@ck DLL. I'm not sure if this work. But what i'm sure about it, the activ@tor will work once you Activ@te the Bunifu.Net Framework DLL (raw)
It was located in "Bunifu Technologies\Bunifu Framework Manager\bin\updates\Bunifu_UI_1.5"

After finished installing the Bunifu.Net Fr@mework Manager. This 2 Blue icons will be appear in your desktop. This 2 are the Shortcut fr Bunifu.Net Framework Manager and the other one is the Shortcut for the location of raw DLL.
ExqB5Xa.png

Here's some videos how to use Bunifu .Net UI Framework. This is just an idea how to make ur UI more beautiful with the use of Bunifu. :D

Happy Coding guys~

If you guys encounter a problem. Let me know!

P.S: Sorry guys but I decided this will be for Established members only also i appreciate if you will give this a like. ^^

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back