What's new

Closed 30 crazy facts of laziness

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenPhoenix

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Being lazy too needs a lot of effort! It’s like an addiction, if you get addicted to it, you can’t just let it go. However, if we view this feature scientifically, it’s basically a myth. Hence, it’s perfect scientific definition is, ‘Laziness is an explanation of human behaviour who is practically useless, who lack interest, discipline, ample emotional support and self-efficacy. Being lazy to me is fun, but to a confined end, however, too much of laziness could be a serious trouble call, be it a solid kick on ass or getting grounded. But, I bet most of us have experienced some amazing and exploring facts in ourselves. Here are some of the craziest facts of ‘Laziness’…

Fact 1- People who live in messy environment, can easily locate their items at an instant. If someone else organise the room or environment, they can’t find their items easily without any help.

Fact 2- Yet another lazy people fact #3546783628876, you were too lazy to read that number!!

Fact 3- Want to pee, but not wanting to get up from the bed.

Fact 4- If there will be an award event for laziness, then, lazy people probably send someone else to pick up for them.

Fact 5- Laziness is the mother of all bad habits, but ultimately she is a mother, we should respect her.

Fact 6- Laziness is not studying all day and feeling guilty but still doing nothing.

Fact 7- If you dropped something and you can’t reach it, then probably you don’t need it.

Fact 8- Lazy people accomplish more as their laziness actually enables them to find the easiest way to get things done.

Fact 9- Lazy people are actually not lazy as they are on their energy saving mode.

Fact 10- Never ever reading the “Terms & Conditions”, just hit that accept.

Fact 11- Making bed is useless, as we gonna get back in it again.

Fact 12- If you spill water, no worries, it will get dry eventually.

Fact 13- If you are late, then don’t go..

Fact 14- If you drop an ice cube on the floor, just kick it under the fridge.

Fact 15- If TV remote is out of your reach, let’s watch infomercials..

Fact 16- No need to wash your lower part of the body, gravity will do its work.

Fact 17- Hard work pays off in future, laziness pays off now.

Fact 18- During day time- Let’s study at night, when I am better active, at night time- will study in the morning when I am fresh.

Fact 19- Research says, laziness is just a natural feature of being teenager, it doesn’t reflect bad behaviour.

Fact 20- Too lazy to hold the glass, better drink it with a giant long straw.

Fact 21- If it’s not on the 1st page on Google, then it doesn’t exist.

Fact 22- If someone calls you, “Hey are you listening?”.. ‘NO’

Fact 23- Spreading the bed sheet on your mattress, if it doesn’t fit any one of the corner, then, we can sleep without the sheet.

Fact 24- Laziness is habit of resting before getting tired.

Fact 25- Too lazy to note down the recipe from TV, let’s make a video.

Fact 26- Want to text someone, but too lazy to type message, let’s call.

Fact 27- Ignoring people and work is a real challenge. Challenge accepted!!

Fact 28- Tomorrow is the best day to work on what you have planned for today.

Fact 29- Throwing flip flops to switch off the light.

Fact 30- Reason behind being lazy….will tell you later!

wow this me made feel a little uncomfortable since im lazy and all. thanks anyway, people like me need to wake up in the reality that being lazy means bad life. What i mean by that is that "you reap what you sow." In the end its up to the individual to change or not. Things like these make me realize how bad is being lazy.

lol di naman yan sign of laziness, natural behaviour yan nang isang tao sa dinami dami nang scenario diyan meron talagang tatama sa isang tao. LOL its more like pple behaviour sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back