What's new

Practical english lounge

KLi

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hey, you! Yes, you! You've done enough of sacrifices learning English from the bulky books out there. It's time to have a little compensation. Want to know how? Hmm, it's so easy! And you're going to have great improvement through it. Why learn the hardest way if there's an easy one?

English, as we all know is our International Language. One can fully have some advantage in life if he knows how to speak with it. That's why most of us want to be fluent with it. Yet, the main drawback in our educational system is we first learn the grammar before everything else. This is the main reason why we, Filipinos, still don't get it!

It's the vocabulary my dear! Set aside everything about English and focus on enriching your vocabulary with it first. Together with constant practice (i.e.,reading, speaking, listening, writing, singing, watching, even self-talking), you can reap the benefits of doing this first step. It is because we must learn language in a natural way. You don't need to tire out yourself memorizing everything about English. Just enrich your vocabulary first and everything will follow suit.

There you have it! Learning English is not that hard, it just depend upon your learning approach. You can even enjoy it along the way. As a matter of fact, I created this thread to be our lounge for practising English. Without seeking perfection, just enjoyment.

Welcome to our Practical English Lounge !!!

Feel free to post everything that goes on with your mind! Post as long, wordy, redundant, crappy, barbaric, gibberish, and carabaoish as you can! Don't mind about the grammar! Focus on enriching your vocabulary!!!

Have fun!!!

Last edited:
I really don't know how to start . .
But I guess this really a bit of awesomeness idea. .
thanks and keep this one up!
I'm just sayin'
Damn!

Me, too. I've been rummaging this forum section for a thread a like this to no avail. So, I created one.

I just love it when I talk with someone else in english. It makes me feel excited and giddy! :)

So, Rukuzeki, what aerial influence made you bump in here? :)
Uhmmm, I guess I want to improve my English fluently and the thread is kind of fun. Well does it really help, even just typing here?

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread can be the "door" to Filipinos who wants to learn English effectively and proficiently since English have a vast array of words or vocabulary, it is not easy to understand it all or maybe you can't even use it publicly so it is a good idea that you've created this thread *salutes*

This thread is so enriching that my mind opens up to new horizons. I'm so immersed to this topic that I've forgotten that I'm a Filipino. Hey there, wassup *****?
New horizons, eh? :)
I'm currently enjoying the moment. How about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread can be the "door" to Filipinos who wants to learn English effectively and proficiently since English have a vast array of words or vocabulary, it is not easy to understand it all or maybe you can't even use it publicly so it is a good idea that you've created this thread *salutes*
Whoa! Greatness!

Back